• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town-Day 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korm

Uh, hi I just joined the forum today and I LOVE KH! I just bought KH 2 today and Im stuck on the part in Twilight Town Day 2 when you have to get the money for the train ride to the beach, if you have any tips for getting enough money for it that would be great.

Heartless_Angel

I recommend doing the poster job where you post up a certain amount of posters in a certain amount of time. You get more money than the other jobs, so it'll go faster.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Uh, hi I just joined the forum today and I LOVE KH!
yeah, alot of people here do too,including me.
I also suggest poster duty, you can get 100 munny if you finish in a certain time. plan out your route and win that cash, but then again, you might've already done it by now

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No, don't do the Poster job, that takes forever and you get little money for it. Do the Mail Delivery job, you can complete it in under 10 seconds easily and you get 30 Munny for every time you do

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I had the patience for poster job, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not too sure off these, so um...

Heartless_Angel

By doing the mail delivery you get the money slower, 30 isn't much therefore it takes longer. By doing the poster odd job you get 100 if you finish in a certain time, so you get it done faster. If you plan your routes right in the poster one, you can get all your money in no time, but do whatever one you like best and earn your money that way. Though I'm sure you've already finished that portion of the game by now.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can get 120 Munny in Mail Delivery in 45 seconds, It's impossible to beat the Poster Duty as Roxas in less than that time. Mail Delivery is faster

Korm

Ok i finished the part and im with Sora, and Donald, and Goofy going to the train station for the king thanks for your help i figured out the poster job to to ya.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

OmegaRaptor

Do lots and lots of those jobs. And go over 5000
It will be worth it in the long run.

that is totally false. one because ur money gets taken away and 2 because i have never spent a penny in either of the kh games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back