• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town Crown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

So, Im totally lost in this game. I have all crowns but one from Twilight Town and I have checked for it from many places.

So if you happen to remember AT LEAST 1 PLACE in Twilight Town, where your crown was, please tell. I will then check for it. Of course the chances are low, because I lack only one.

Im talking about the puzzle pieces. I need only one for the last puzzle and it is in Twilight Town. As you know, Twilight Town is pretty big world, so please help or if you find a guide that would be awesome.

Im so lost.

Y

Yannis

Okay, thanks guys. I try youtube, but last time I didnt found anything. I can only find guides to the puzzles, but not how to find the pieces.

O

Organiztion14

It should be on the map with the mixed puzzle's.(I think)

Y

Yannis

It should be on the map with the mixed puzzle's.(I think)
Explain?

Please explain what you are talking about.

I already searched from youtube and this guide sucks. The player wanders around the world and is a noob.

S

*Starfire*

Explain?

Please explain what you are talking about.

I already searched from youtube and this guide sucks. The player wanders around the world and is a noob.

It should give you a hint where the next crown is. But that depends if you completed half a kh+final mix. Like data org., all quest games, all items. But that puzzle it like a side game where you completed mostly everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back