• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Twilight High: KH Highschool style.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Okay people. Check it, this is my first Fan Fiction. It's actually supposed to be a series, but that is remain to be seen if no one likes it. It's meant to really relate to people, rather than have a deep meaning, but I think some of you high-schoolers will have a ball with this one. Okay, here it goes.

Chapter I: Fresh-meat

It was a beutiful day in Twilight Town. The birds, chriped, and the streets sang with activity. Everything was as it normally was, and everyhting was fine. Well, that is if you weren't still in school. Yes, the day had come....The first day of school. Usually something that would be nothing new for Sora, and the group, but the fact was, they were going to High School. Twilight High to be exact.

"Bah," Sora said moaning as he streched and kept walking with a certain silver-haired best friend. "I can't believe we have to go back to school.

"What's the matter Sora? You scared?" Replied Riku has he kept his stride. "I guess it is to be expected from a Freshmen." He said grinning.

"Shut up Riku!" Sora snapped. "Don't forget, you're a freshmen too!"

"Yeah, but I sure don't act like one. Unlike some people." Riku said sarcatically.

"Hmph!" Sora said with his nosturals glaring. "What's that supposed to mean!"

"You know exactly what he means dummy! Why don't you use your brain," Tidus said poking Sora in the head a few times. "Just as I thought, hollow as a rock." said Tidus jumping in front of the two. His face widened with a playful grin.

"Oh, hey Tidus," Riku said slightly startled by Tidus' arrival. "I thought you said you were going to school on the bus with Selphie and Wakka. What's the deal?" Said a puzzled Riku.

Tidus threw up his hands and scratched his head. "Aww right. I forgot. I'm never really good at remembering things." Tidus started, right before Sora interupted him.

"Heh. But you were so gung-hoe about riding that bus." Sora began smiling evily. " What could've thrown you off so much that you forgot something that important?"

Tidus began sweating. I really don't know what you're talking about Sora." He said pulling his collar. " I just forgo---"

At that time, the group was interupted by an extreme pounding of footsteps.

"This really ain't funny man'!! It was only an accident! Why can't we be just friends ya'?"

The pittering and pattering was from none only than Wakka himself. And following him fast on his track was a just an unmadeout black shadowed figure. The group looked on as Wakka pulled to a hult right behind their backs. He was trembling and sweating all over.

"Hey ya' guys. You wouldn't mind doin' an old buddy a favor ya'? Because I kinda' messed up ya'. Well big time ya'! I really really really don't know what happended ya', but I--

"Wakka! Shut up!" Said an annoyed Sora. "Would you please stop sayin' ya'! Damn already!! Sora was P,Oed.

"Oh, sorry Sora. No hard feelings ya--" Wakka clamped his hand on his mouth as he was silenced by Sora's glare. tidus then stepped to the scene holding his cranium as if he had a headache.

"Meh. The only time he says ya' that many times is when he's in trouble, so what's the problem?"

Wakka slowly came out from behind. All eyes were on him.

"Well-I---I kinda'---ya see--umm- he--I----did--"

"Oh come on Wakka." Said Riku sounding equally as annoyed. "Just spit it out."

"Well, alright man'. Ya see...."

[Screen goes to a 10 minute Flashback with Wakka narrating.]

I was at the bus stop waitin' on Tidus to show up. He said he was gonna' ride the bus wit' me and get to school that way. Well, I was waitin' for awhile, and finally got bored. So, I thought is woulda' been a great time to show the senior ladies my blitz ball skills ya'.

So I took the ball out my backpack an' started doin' tricks wit' it. They all seemed to like it alot man'. So finally, I decided to end wit' the greatest move evva'!

"The Jecht Shot."

So I did the backflip and stuff, and kicked it behind me. Well, that was my mistake man'. I wasn't looking where I shot, and accidently hit a senior in the da' face.

[Flashback Ends]

"He's been chasin' me evva' sense." Wakka ended.

Sora then turned to Wakka. "Well he can't be that bad. I'm sure we'll straighten it out somehow."

"And what if we can't Sora. Not everyone is that understanding," Snapped Riku.

Sora voice began to get louder as he pounded his hand against his chest. "Then we'll just have to see who it is!"

"Hey Sora.." Wakka said slipping in the argument. "That's just tha' thing." Wakka ended.

"Huh?" Sora looked more puzzled and confused than ever.

"Ya see, I just didn't hit any senior. I hit--"

Wakka had been interupted by a step on the pavement near them. All eyes had turned to the new figure that now standed parallel to them. His long-sliver hair drooped low and blew in the wind. He was uniqely dressed and a black suit with silver shoulder pads. His eyes were piercing, and by his expression, he didn't seem to happy. His face screamed evil. But he looked quite stunning though.. The senior who Wakka had hit, was none other than..."

Well, that ends chapter 1 of the Twilight high series. Stay tunned, because Chapter 2 is coming soon. Also, who do YOU guys and gals think this mysterious senior is? Muhaha!! It's so easy! Tell me what you think so far.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Poor Wakka!! Not that I care....*burns Wakka plushie*....I know who the senior is!!! ^_^

Sora: It's-

Aozora:*covers his mouth* DON'T SPOIL IT!! >_<

Kaze:...............>_>

Me: This is great!! Update soooon!!! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back