• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tsubasa Chronicle Anime!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellie

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Indeed! It took a while of searching, but I finally found where you got the release date.. lol.

I wonder if it'll be any good, especially with Bee Train animating. I hope they'll get the voice actors from their respected series, also. (Like Michelle Ruff as Chi and Carly McKillip as Sakura)

Fire Tears

I got my fingers crossed for that too. My teeth are grinding for this one. The release date is too far away(no, not really) and Tsubasa is one of my favorite mangas. I doubted that it'll be turned into an anime, but I guess I was wrong :D

KairiStar1

I am glad to hear this too!! Tsubasa is my fav. manga right now, and I am such a big fan of CCS. I hope they use good voice overs. I didnt like the ones from the second CCS movie. too high pitched. But anyway, thats soooooo exciting! Is it out on dvd, r will it be played on the tv?? Is that the english or japanese RD??

Fire Tears

Its going to premiere in Japan today and then be fansubbed by someone hopefully. Since Tsubasa is a popular anime, I'm sure some fansubbers would sub it for those who are unfortunate.

H

hentei ojou sama

its great i cant wait till part 2 comes out when they get sent to another dimesion and there with the dimension withc

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Wow, I did not know that it was going to become an anime. Link please. Does it say anywhere how many episodes there will be made? I really like Sakura the best. It was cool to see Sakura after CCS.

Lockedge

I have been waiting so long for the anime to come out now it is here. I wonder how many episodes there will be in the series.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
..eh. When comeone says something about Cardcaptor Sakura, I start to wonder again why Kids WB took it off.

Anyway, from what I've read on sites, Tsubasa Chronicle is only a collision of various characters from most of Clamp's series. So it doesn't have any useful ties with CCS, I'm guessing? *goes off to look for CCS torrents*

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Fire Tears said:
The Tsubasa Chornicle Reservoir manga is being turned into an anime and priemering April 9th!!!! Awesome isn't it?

I love Tsubasa, it's my second fav. anime. Now when you say April 9th, what country are you talking about (i'm guessing not the u.s.)? :(

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
KairiStar1 said:
I am glad to hear this too!! Tsubasa is my fav. manga right now, and I am such a big fan of CCS. I hope they use good voice overs. I didnt like the ones from the second CCS movie. too high pitched. But anyway, thats soooooo exciting! Is it out on dvd, r will it be played on the tv?? Is that the english or japanese RD??

I liked the CCS:TSC voice overs, but i suppose its opinionated...
at least there they used the actual names. tell me again how you get Julian from Yukito, or Madison from Tomoyo?
If the Tsubasa anime comes to america, they better not edit it, especially to the piont Cardcaptors was...cause that was just wrong.:(

LightGuardianLin

Website
xanga.com
Vn.nV I saw episode screens of it 1-4, yayness! The funny think about it is that it's a cross-ver anime o_O and also that it's like a sequel e.e not really, but it's the cross over of CCS mostly.
x.x and they had a reason to remove CCS from T.V too. (Kinda sad too.)
And the point about in what my friend said when I was looking at the screens, "They are skinny as sticks"
reaction: -.-; ... aheheh. Humm...

when it does come out, yay! If it does, I'll just get the episodes off the internet o_O

Tsukasa

Awards
Not until all episodes are aired in Japan...and then it's still a maybe...=/

Ep 1-5 have been fansubbed right now, and im expecting ep6 to be here this Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back