• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Troublesome thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

Okay I've started noticing the effects of puberty on myself recently and they are kinda odd. I think my body may be confused or either somewhat retarded.

First off, My voice has become a bit deeper which is normal for a male right? The hair in my under region is right...but the hair in my upper region on my torso and face I think is developing oddly. Okay I have long strands of hair under my right armpit but hardly anything on the left. And my mustache is starting to develope but there is absolutely no hair( except for what was there when I was born) there. Odd things yes?

Lunar Knight

American Person
Of course a deeper voice for a male is normal. You shouldn't expect armpit hair to grow evenly. I have a few whiskers under my left arm that are longer then my right. How the heck do you develop a mustache without any hair? No worries, some of my classmates don't have any mustache hair, you just have to let your body do its thing. You shouldn't expect everything to appear in such a short notice.

Man, you're a late bloomer. I began to experience puberty early at twelve years old beginning with my mustache.

Dark_StarX

Lucky dog. I just turnded 14 Saturday...and I know that I am a late bloomer...which sucks horribly because it already adds tot he effect that I'm younger than most people in my grade level. There arent many 13yr olds in my highschool. You see a few from time to time.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Wow. I began school pretty late. People think that I failed because I'm going to turn 14 in seventh grade, but I'm actually one of the smartest, maybe smartest in my class. Hmph, I'll turn 16 when I become a fresh man in high school.

Dude, do you even have any hair in the private region? You don't have to answer if you feel too uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back