• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trouble with Terra's Final Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragonmaster8610

I am new to this forum so forgive me if I break a rule accidentally.

How can I beat Terra's final boss? I am at level 28 and playing on normal. I don't really understand the customization process of giving my character certain moves/ abilities, what shoot lock to use, and even how to make my hp higher. Can you guys please help me? Also sorry for the noob questions.

KeybladeMaster07

well i beat him in level 34 on proud mode...well anyways its simple, reflect back his dark orbs with square and that shud do jus damage to him
another thing is make sure u have counter hammer equiped and have sonic shadow as ur shootlock
wat i did was i kept using counter hammer when he came close to swing his keyblade
another thing to watch out is when he uses that stupid meteor thing, that does a lot of damage but i found a way to dodge it
wat u wanna do is u wanna wait till all the rocks are on the air, then u use shootlock (sonic shadow) on him. u wnt be able to max out on it cuz he keeps teleporting but u will have enough to dodge the rocks
i hope this helps u :)

zaqareemalcolm

I am new to this forum so forgive me if I break a rule accidentally.

How can I beat Terra's final boss? I am at level 28 and playing on normal. I don't really understand the customization process of giving my character certain moves/ abilities, what shoot lock to use, and even how to make my hp higher. Can you guys please help me? Also sorry for the noob questions.
Well, make sure you have Block equipped(of course), best if it was Renew Block(which lets you heal when you successfully block). You basically block his melee attacks and attack the moment you stop blocking (Or you can use counter hammer, but you won't get into any command styles).Again, Block his Black Volley when he uses it and when he summons the meteors from the ground, go to the far end of the field and wait for the first meteor to come after you.Spam Block at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back