• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trouble Getting Final Form.....???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimmblade

You have to have beaten Roxas (cutscene) in The World That Never Was. Then, randomly, some time in one of your drives after that you may get lucky and recieve Final Form. I think that each time you don't get it afterward the chance gets higher of getting it the next time, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: Don't double post so quickly! People will reply to your thread, just be patient.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Getting Final Form is the same as Anti-Form it comes at random but its stays with you. If you already passed "The Brick Of Despair" in TWTNW then keep using the drives like you're use to and if you're in the middle of transforming in slow-mo a green triangle signaling a reaction command will appear and you have to quickly press triangle and you'll have the Final Form. This is what happen to me.

A

AlienStitch

Yeah the first Time I had Final form was battleing Xemnes for the 2nd time (after the Roxas Battle)

fede

do this, after the roxas cutcene, go to the collosium and go to the tournament wich you can use drives (think is cerberus cup or something) so once in there, drive when you start and if final does not appear just press start and hit retry. i got it like in 5 tries.

darkness500

When I first had to fight Xemnes,everytime when I turn into valor the frist time in every match I would turn in to anti and then sooner or later I turned into final form.Then I kicked his ass.

SECRETHEART

I got mine within ten minutes. Just go to the Coliseum and enter the Cerberus cup, and keep using your drive forms and eventually you'll get Final Form (That is after you've seen the fight between Sora & Roxas).

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Man I had no trouble getting it. It just suddenly appeared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back