• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron world, all but confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Oh no, I hope its not true... wait, it isnt!! So stop posting this stupid topic.s..

New2Ya

I'm lost...
How about now? Its not true. I dont know where he gets this idea from anyways? Nomura talks about Nigtmare before Christmas, and then the topic starter thinks he hints to Tron?!!
Whatever dude...

Angel From Above

From the sounds of it this Tron sounds like a whole pile of crap!!
I hope its not in the game and if it is i at least hope they do it well!

ur-vile

Awards
New2Ya said:
How about now? Its not true. I dont know where he gets this idea from anyways? Nomura talks about Nigtmare before Christmas, and then the topic starter thinks he hints to Tron?!!
Whatever dude...

Assuming the interview was translated correctly, you should re-read it. There's going to be another world PLUS Halloween Town. I still think it's most likely Tron, EGM hinted at the same thing. But it's just speculation at this point.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
ur-vile said:
Assuming the interview was translated correctly, you should re-read it. There's going to be another world PLUS Halloween Town. I still think it's most likely Tron, EGM hinted at the same thing. But it's just speculation at this point.
I rather believe its Toy Story then...

ur-vile

Awards
*bump*

Well well well... as much as I *hate* bragging... TOLD YA SO

Actually, from reading the KHU post I'm not sure if that's much of a conformation but here's hoping it's true. And based on the classic movie no less!

Ah, you kids have no taste! At the very least, I think a computer-themed world is a cool idea. At least wait till the game comes out before you totally bash the idea.

It does beg the question though... if Disney approved Lion King, Tron, PoTC, and a larger role for Mickey, then what property did they give the thumbs down to? I'd really like to know the answer to that one, lol.

Kh_Johny

Well, since Kingdom Hearts 2 is coming REALLY soon in Japan (Why Japan first, lol), it might not be wise to add a world at the last minute...

ur-vile

Awards
Who's to say it's a last minute addition? Methinks it's more likely it's just being leaked now.

Wow, this game is gonna be HUGE

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 - New world to be Tron?
[07 Nov 2005] [Mors]

According to the japanese website FF12Expo, there has recently been a release about a new world based on the film Tron in which Sora and co, dressed in a sort of cybernetic or computer suit, fight Commander Sark. Also it is said that Yuffie and Cid aim to rebuild Hollow Bastion.

where from this it makes it seem as if it is

Valeth

Of course it couldn't possibly be a last minute addition, they leak it out to see what we think, then, just maybe its something better, or its just to freak us out.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
monkeybutt said:
Yuck! Tron in kh2. >_>; No no no!

x_x; I hated both the game and the movie. And it isn't an Original Disney production, so they need to get some copyright crap done to put it into Kh2.

no no no!

Wrong copyright infringement wont be an issue because the company that made Tron was absobed in to the Disney company of today. I believe it was called Buena Vista. This is also the company that made the Chipmunks cartoons and such child shows.

Valeth

That damn legal stuff, always got to ruin us lol. Tron in my oppinion will destroy the concept of Disney, FF, and KH itself. Its like putting one of those movies from corny disney channel and putting it in a game. Although it might of been a good movie, i just see no point in adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back