• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tron official

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

Since Tron is now an official world(yes!!!!!!!!!!), I was wondering if this is the last disney world they were talking about. Do you you think this is the last world or that there might be a few more?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
i think thats the last disney world becuz on the buena visa site they never mentioned anythingh about tron

adventchildkiori

Ive never seen Tron before but Im absolutly hating the outfits and how its looking so far.... I dunno whether to be pissed off or what.

adventchildkiori

Well actually Soras outfit looks ok till you get to the diaper looking thing on his head. Its just all awkward looking.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
adventchildkiori said:
Ive never seen Tron before but Im absolutly hating the outfits and how its looking so far.... I dunno whether to be pissed off or what.
well i think u should see tron its the first computer generated movie so theres some flaws and its cool the motorcycle sequence is a classic i hope we will be able to do that but yeah i think u should rent it

Yazagi

Sora`s outfit reminds me of megaman.exe they look familiar and almost form the back side on his head, hehe funny isnt it?

Last edited:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
most likely it will look like something that came out of a computer with the cybernetic look

adventchildkiori

biglipsxi said:
well i think u should see tron its the first computer generated movie so theres some flaws and its cool the motorcycle sequence is a classic i hope we will be able to do that but yeah i think u should rent it

Thanks. Ill have to, now thats appearing in KH2. It would be wrong not to. :-D

keybade man29 said:
I'm wondering, if you got a keyblade there, what would it be? The cyber keyblade or something?

Yes most likely it would be a robot/cyber looking key or something but so far in KH2 we see no sign at all about having new keyblades.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
well on the translations it talked about a bad computer programs r entering the computer there most likely tlking about the heartless /dusk

adventchildkiori

keybade man29 said:
But do you really think this is it? I mean there has gotta be at least one more world right?

Depends on how many new worlds there are:

Timeless River
Colsium (The Underworld is new)
Land of Dragons
Port Royal
Halloween Town (Christmas Town is new)
Tron

I say that is six and Noruma said six new worlds so yeah, there isnt suppost to be any more new worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back