• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trinities?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keeperoftwilight

ok im sry if this has been answered or a forum like this has alrdy been posted in the past but does anyone think/know if the trinities will come back...does anyone actually want them back?

keeperoftwilight

i also want them back..after all thats how you get some of the best (not THE best but pretty darn close to)weapons and accesories in KH1..but since the game universe is assuming we got all the trinities b4 maybe there wuld be new ones (if at all) EX.purple orange black gold silver

S King

Trinities probably won't be back, instead there should be some other minigame to distract you from the main plot.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
I hope they're back too. Now that we can switch party members on the fly, it'll be easier to do them (i missed so many because i didnt have both donald and goofu with me, grrr)

keeperoftwilight

ya that was a big problem for me too..wat was even tougher was figuring out wich i hadnt gotten to and wich ones i did when i went back to get them for full completion

oblivion seeker

I never thought about the trinities... If they are back though, I hope that once you get them all, you go go somewhere like disney castle and get an awsome secret Key Chain, or something along those lines... *Eyes sparkle* Thats what I thought would happen in KH1, but obviously I was dissappointed... :(

keeperoftwilight

it has come to my attention (thru this thread actually ^^) that u can change ur party at any time..if thats true then there prolly wont b any trinities cuz that would make getting them almost too easy (unless they made new requirements for getting them that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back