• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Trick or treating?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

well I'm sorta to old to do that i mean once u hit 13 its sorta for little kids I just throw parties, also it would be kinda dorky
unless ur like kiari or riku cause they look like normal people

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
wow, no way... i'm gonna trick or treat til i'm teh legal drinking age!! it only gets better as you get older!! just think: a bunch of candy on peoples doorsteps, ungaurded, a bunch of little twelve and thirteen year old walking around with PAPER bags at NIGHT without their PARENTS, and me, in a were wolf costume that is so realistic, somebody called the pound last year cause i was in there backyard with some of my friends. it's awesome. i can't wait for halloween.:D plus, they have some pretty nice bowls they put the kandy in.. i'll think i'll have (take) that too.XD

kingdomhearts14

In my own little world with cheese and video games
:eek: How can somebody be to old for halloween Nobody is to old (trust me I know)
my older brothers still trick or treat (ages 16 & 23) BTW I'm planing on going as Sora I still need to make the thing but it will be cool.(the reason I'm still doing it is because if you go to a restrant and say trick or treat you get free ice cream.)

T-S

*Hitsugaya~San* said:
Unfortunately I don't dress up for Halloween anymore. But I hope you enjoy yourself. ^^

lol same here. The only way go is if I watch my little bro.

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
have totally no idea who to be,and first of all there ain't no TRICK OR TREAT in CHINA!!! too bad!!!! but if there was i still have no idea who to be. but i'll give u a clue about my looks and tell me who do u think i should be! Long hair medium shape Asian-Spanish look girl brown eyes...um...any clue guys???

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
kingdomhearts14 said:
:eek: How can somebody be to old for halloween Nobody is to old (trust me I know)
my older brothers still trick or treat (ages 16 & 23) BTW I'm planing on going as Sora I still need to make the thing but it will be cool.(the reason I'm still doing it is because if you go to a restrant and say trick or treat you get free ice cream.)

that's hard. how are you gonna be sora? how are you gonna put your hair?

Hartoresu

Hey, Zhara. You look like an older Kairi. or maybe try Larxene, you actually don't have to look like her.

Arya

Bah, I can't go trick or treating here. The area's too dangerous to be wandering about at night. I've never gone in my life =(

Though if I could, I would probably go as Aerith. I already have green eyes and long, wavy brown hair, so I wouldn't have to mess around too much. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back