• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tri-oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Tri-oblivion XII

Hi my name is tri-oblivion XII I have posted and made threads before but this is my introduction. I live in Ohio and I am 13. I go to school in west liberty but I won't tell you anything more about the real me. I came up with the name because of a dream I had involving Kingdom Hearts. Sora had this wicked awsome keyblade which was the oblivion Key but only it could divide into three blades attached to one handle and when he used it sora would enter into a sortof demi-heartless state where he just looked plain darker and he had his normal eyes but his iris' turned heartless eye yellow. The other part (the XII) isn't near as interesting. it was supposed to be XIII for organization XIII and for my age but it is now a mistake I have to live with. Oh well :(. any of you have any questions I'll answer as soon as I can if you do.

Dark Sora 07

Hmmmm...very interesting.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Word of advice: make sure you post a lot
and join some cool clubs. For you, maybe you should join the *coughyuriclubcough*
...then again, that's my opinion. ^_^;

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
That looks cool (avy) and welcome to the forums. One of the two people I got to join made up a keyblade involving Oblivion. It was called Oblivkeeper, lol. We used the picture for our forum logos on a site we made. Anyways, enjoy your stay here.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I didn't make it, Shadowmaster 345 did, but I don't know his name on here (he joined after I linked him up). If you want an example, you can click on the "SITE" button, as the site I mentioned is the link in that button. He also has the pic in his sig, over there. Viewing Profile (the bottom keyblade)

Back