• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tresure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Hi.... I want to know if any one found the 9th chest in Castle of Dreams, (ven) and the 16th chest in disney town (ven) its driving me nuts i keep looking round and round oh and the 2nd sticker in disney town

Rexy

Bronze Member
i think that the second chest is one of these two, when you enter the world and you pass through the mouse-hole if you look up there's a treasure chest there, if you have that already, i think its the one thats behind a wall, the wall have a fork in it, its in ht esame room were the prize pots appear in Ventus' story.

the one on Disney Town it was a little bad to me two, you know in the Captain Justice pimball tablle? now there are a total of 5 treasures there, on is at the middle, if you take a hit on all the green stuff it shal open, other two are at the left, when you enter just go left, there are two there, other is near the doer where you go to exit that room and get to the circuit street. the last treasure in there is the one where you have to go all the way up and then right.

hope it helped

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
omg... i didnt know there was a space behind that wall, much appreciation now just need Disney town... btw super glide is awsome

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
cancel that i was missing one in petes pinball room

Last edited:

Rexy

Bronze Member
nope i got all of those, i need 16/22
maybe is some chest you left at the circuit street, or at the main plaza, you have one or two chests, depends on what character you ara playing with, when you are going up, when you fill that crapp with thunders so that the gears start moving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back