• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

OK, when worlds where being destroyed, Traverse Town was basically a refugee camp for people who lost their worlds. All the characters in there were from other worlds, like Merlin, the Fairy Godmother, the nephews, etc. What was it when the walls were up when everyone was in their own world and couldn't travel to any others? Or are there people there actually part of that world only? I don't get it.... Please don't flame me.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Even Gheppetto (can't spell) and Pinnocchio(Can't spell either) got thrown to Traverse Town after Monstro A-chooed them. A myster isn't it? Maybe it's like a people magnet? Or perhaps it has to do with the clock tower? and maybe it'll happen to Twilight town too? (wow! tripple Ts)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
there are people that are probably in that world originally and wouldnt leave when the walls go up and then there probably people like kairi who was originally from another place(in kairis situation hollow bastion) and stayed in another world so long(destiny islands) that it became her home

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay this is how it works

1) worlds get destroyed leaving people homeless
2) sum guy recreates the worlds
3) people go back there only if they want to
4) the walls go back up stoping trave from other worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back