• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Transformers:Power Of Prime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudKozy

"Year-3089,Time-1800 hours,our forces can't hold up much longer, The enemy has Destroyed the Main Power supply, The weapons systems are gone, we have no power. the base is falling to ruins, thousands of our men are dying, the Decipticons are almost here. If you can hear this, Please Send Backup,We can not let them get the Matrix,we are trying to move his body to the lower levels, please send Help.............." the message went blank.

Bumblebee looked down. He knew this was going to Happen, Why did Optimus put him in charge? what is Galvatron's Plan to steal the Matrix for?There was only one thing to do now.

Prowl looked at the short Leader ."Bumblebee, i know this is hard on you, but-"
Bumblebee stood up. and looked at his crew.

"I have no idea what's going to happen next, But Cybertron needs us,more importantly, Optimus needs us." he looked at the screen, and nodded his head,"We're going to Cybertron."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules
-No whining, i can't stand it.
-No killing anotherperson's Character unless permission is given.
-No God-Modeing, if you do i will give your character's to another player.
-No Switching Faction's more than once.
-Have fun

Name:
Faction: (Autobot/Decepticon)
Weapon:
Station: (Earth/Cybertron)
Bio:

Name:Bumblebee
Faction:Autobot
Description:
dujour0330.jpg

Weapon:photon Rifle
Station:Earth
Bio:Bumblebee was always thought to be one of the weaker Autobots in his lifetime, but he proved them wrong,after asking opyimus to be in more of the elite missions, he showed the others that his strenght is as big as his courage. When Optimus left for Cybertron, Bumblebee was put incontrol of all the Autobots on Earth. it's been a tough job for the small bot, but Bumblebee has earned his right to be called leader, and is now respected throughout the galaxy.

Last edited:

chad

Bronze Member
Name: Quickman
Faction: Decepticon
Description:
snapshot20060320183652.jpg

Weapon: Quick Boomerang
Station: Cybertron
Bio: even though Megatron is now Galvatron Quickman still continues to serve him faithfully, Quickman is like the Decepticon's version to Blur...except he doesn't talk fast and isn't annoying, Quickman loves to show off and speak sarcastically and cocky when has the chance but does get serious when needed to, due to his speed Galvatron has him as a VERY useful spy being that he can quickly speed in check out the place then speed back to report to Galvatron on what the place is like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back