• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Training Battle - Misato ((Open Challenge))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: As this is an rp battle don't continually make up new stuff for your character as we go along. You should have put all of this stuff in your template from the get go, as I have being using the power that my template says I have, not adding on to my power each time you do something big...................

Your character never stated anything about power, nor defense to survive such an explosion, nor the shockwaves that are an after affect of it. Seriously you said.........."The explosion damages her fairly good, her new suit torn a little at the shoulder as she comes out of her spin, slowing down fast as she cannot maintain the rotation of the spin any longer."

So you mean to tell me, first she transforms while under tremendous attack that has already been stated that is near impossible to absorb to begin with and then survive and somehow repel with no explanation surviving the taxing of her body being near crushed under pressure,then with no shield present, Misato just survived a nuclear like explosion and is still perfectly fine other than a cut and ready to fight?? Seriously no, just no...........

THAT IS GM AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IT IS...............................but you know what?? even with all these new powers and shields and apparent demon transformation, Misato still needs to breath, and so now she will die, unless you continuously break rules and make something even more ridiculous up.

IC: The cloud of dust began to settle and Tavish dragged himself up from the dirt and looked around the crater. It was quite large and he was surprised that he even used so much power in one attack, but then again it wasn't just the level of power, but the kind that was used. A-Photon energy always had overly devastating effects on the land scape and people who were hit by an attack made of it's energy. However as the smoke and derbis continued to settle, Tavish already sensed that Misato was still alive.

"This chick is justa damn monster, but now I'll just do what I should have done when the fight began because now I am annoyed." He saw that she had completely transformed and was now some sort of demonic child and had on different attire and looked like she was preparing an attack. Tavish just shook his head and used the tiniest amount of power to turn the battle to his side in an instant. She shoots towards him and this time Tavish just stops her in mid glide with his hand and since she was moving her body can be seen pressing to go forward.

"It's time for you to die now child........I'm sorry it had to end this way." The passages to Misato's lungs closed up, so that nothing could leave nor enter, meaning that obviously she would no longer be able to breathe. Tavish was making no mistakes and also plugged her nose and mouth passages with telekinetic blocks imposed of his will power alone. He could hold her like that for quite some time and was using the full extent of his left over power to do so. He would eventually run out of energy and have to fight another way, but she would be dead long before that was needed. It was only a matter of time before she suffocated..........

DragonKnightMatt

((............. Well, It was only an idea I had for her I wanted to try for her Special Technique. I already knew she was fatally injured the moment before she had transformed... My apologies if I had broken any rules... I was going to modify her Bio after this battle with the new info developed from this one...))

Before Misato could get near him, he rose his hand in front of him, stopping her in her tracks. She was very much surprised that he could still move after all that he put into that attack, but something else alerted her senses, she was losing air fast, her lungs were failing to work and started to close up inside of her.

"It's time for you to die now child........I'm sorry it had to end this way." The man said as he sealed up her breathing system. In a few seconds, it hits her, all the pain that she had taken during and after the transformation, like a freight train of fire on spikes running over her. This was the first time that she had ever felt anything so horrible, so devastating, and she was scared of it. Was this how the ones she killed felt before and after they died? When she transformed, her main body had taken all the damage and the silver suit was like a stasis chamber to her, protecting her nearly destroyed body, but without any air to breathe, her form couldn't maintain it's protection. She tries to scream, but her mouth is also plugged to prevent any more air to enter her dying body as it slowly dissolves back to her normal form, her clothes more tattered than ever as she looks at him with sad eyes, burn marks on her delicate face and hands, blood coming from various places.

Misato tries to mouth something to him, a plead to stop this assault on her... though with her actions that she took, calling upon the Silver Sylir for help... She felt that she was truly going to die, and not complete her mission after all. She began to feel regret for the first time too, for all the awful things, the many people that she killed just because they were in the way of her mission, just like she was about to be. Hell would certainly show no mercy for her, and that's when her fear began to grow even more. A single tear falls from her face as she looks down at herself, mostly from all the pain she was recieving, but mainly that she would never go back home again as her heart started to beat slower... and slower. She looks back at the man with the same pleading eyes as life also leaving her, desperate to call a truce to the battle. She closed her eyes and faints due to lack of air inside her closed off lungs, her small body hanging limply from his power alone.

((You were right, she couldn't fight back the pain. Misato had taken it all, or what the silver diamond couldn't hold back. The transformation was originally meant as a shield to protect her near dead body, so she could either escape or attack... And you're right again, I should have put that in the original bio, but I didn't consider the tactic until our battle was already to the diamond section. Again I'm sorry for any rules that I had broken, I'll be more careful next time... *sigh* ))

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
After only a few seconds, Misato's body turns back to normal and Tavish sees how tattered her body really is. it is a sad sight and she seems to be trying to talk, but the look on her face pains Tavish so much because she is struggling, but for some reason Tavish holds his grip on her. He means to kill her, but the pleading little girls face and her tears shed a miracle for Tavish and as she obviously blacks out from the loss of air, he immediately releases his hold on her and her body lands softly on the ground, unconscious and hurt.

The fight was now over and Tavish was tired. The use of massive amounts of power was getting to him now and stopping the girls multiple assaults had taken a toll on his body. Though he hadn't been hit that many times, the strain that using such extreme energy manipulation and telekinetic impulses had weakened his mind, and all Tavish wanted to do was sleep. He made his way over to her body and at such close range, probed her mind and found out all of her thoughts and desires had come to the surface, as she thought about death.

"You won't die Misato. You are still so small, yet have the weight of this forsaken world on your shoulders. I will take you somewhere safe, and after you have healed, we can go and look for Sikado together. You no longer have to face this world by yourself. Maybe I can teach you a few things." TAvish words not only went into her ears, but also her mind and with the battle seemingly over, Tavish wept with the girl and carried her off into the distance....................

OOC: Geez that was pretty intense!!!! Props to ya DKM

DragonKnightMatt

((Thanks SR, first time I had ever carried out a battle like that before. It was fun doing this. I hope to meet with you again sometime...))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back