• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

tournaments

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

how do u unlock each of the paradox tournaments (the ones u talk to hades to sign up)

Caminee

i kno the ones where u talk to pain and that other guy are just sealing worlds and getting things and the first paradox was beating all the tournaments from pain and the cerberus paradox is from getting valor, wisdom, and master to level 5

now at the moment im getting valor wisdom and master to 7 then final to 7 as well, it could also have something to do with summons

sephiroth_024

no cuz im mastered all my forms, i think u need to finish jimanis journal to get the next one, like u need to get the 5000 points for the titan cup (i vant get sumone help me ive tried it all sumone who has gotten it let me know how u did it) cuz the cerberus one unlocked right aftter beating the pain and panic paradox, and thats cuz i already had the other ones done, i need help wiht the titan cup though tis to much, i cant get it im just missing that and the 2 last paradoxs and then im done mastered the game, ill even get the secret ending

pimpinhuskie519

so far ive unlocked all but the last 2 paradox tournaments and i cant figure out how to get them. Ive beaten the first 2 paradox cups, ive gotten all my drive forms leveled to max. Really the only thing i havent done is level up my summons..... So if ive got to level them up do i have to level each one to max or just a certain one.

Caminee

i think each summon just gives an overall level i dont think they all have seperate ones, and im pretty sure to unlock the last one u just need to beat all the other tournaments

pimpinhuskie519

Oh ok well dang then I still have to unlock Paradox Titan (i guess it keeps that name) and Paradox Hades..... But does the summon level have any connection w/ those tournaments cause ive pretty much completed everything that can be done. Ive alrdy beaten sephiroth and there really isnt anything else that i can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back