• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Torn by religion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Wait . . . theres something I completely overlooked. Theres no such thing as Moldavian religion. Its called Orthodox Christianity. What your fighting is culture boundaries. Just had to clear that up.

Exactly, Orthodox Christianity takes part in its cultural boundry for that of the Moldavian culture, at least for families that take part in this cultural lifestyle. I have a few Russian friends with this same situation, I have some families in Puerto Rico who are the same, or at least want nothing to do with white ppl. Really its kind of.......strange

I'm definitely not Atheist, but i don't exactly have a religion either

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

My parents are Christians, i'm undecided because i still have a choice to look at other religions beyond that of my parents, of course i find myself more inclined to the christian religion. I'd always be willing to respect her beliefs, I respect her even more

but again, ill talk to her monday

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Interesting situation. I dunno why everyone is so "RELIGION OWNZ JOO! U LOSE!!!!11!1!"

Religion isn't really that big of a deal, unless she's really hardcore about it, and you don't even know if she is yet. It could just be her parents being over controlling. For example my Father forbids me from dating any black or asian guys, but does that mean i won't? Of course not, my parents don't control my life or whom i'm attracted to. I think you need to give it a chance.if she likes you, that is a sign that she isn't all into her religion. Because if she was, then she would turn the other cheek, amirite?

Please do tell us what happens. :D

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Interesting situation. I dunno why everyone is so "RELIGION OWNZ JOO! U LOSE!!!!11!1!"

Religion isn't really that big of a deal, unless she's really hardcore about it, and you don't even know if she is yet. It could just be her parents being over controlling. For example my Father forbids me from dating any black or asian guys, but does that mean i won't? Of course not, my parents don't control my life or whom i'm attracted to. I think you need to give it a chance.if she likes you, that is a sign that she isn't all into her religion. Because if she was, then she would turn the other cheek, amirite?

Please do tell us what happens. :D

******************thank you :rolleyes:********************

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Wait, you want her to give up her religion and her family for a possibly good relationship?
Hell even if she is crazy enough to ignore her religion, even if her family does that to and accepts you, do you have any idea how their society will react? They will basically be outcasts. In my opinion your asking a bit too much and your being really selfish, not thinking at all on how this will affect her, so how about you take a sacrifice?
I am under the impression that you take religion lightly, considering how you would ask her to ignore her for you (or are you just being a hypocrite?), so why don't you just switch to her religion and there shouldn't be anything in the way of your relationship.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Okay first, i didn't say anything about her giving up her religion or her family

The problem is i cant date her because of the cultural side of her religion, nothing there saying "hey drop your religion for me".

If i could switch to her religion, don't you think i would've. Im not stupid

How bout you start rereading the thread before looking like a noob next time, the situation is allot tougher then you just made it out to be, and get a clue before you start bashing things you dont understand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back