• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toontown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaFlare

For some reason I thought this was about Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I guess not. D:

JapanesePanda

Maybe they should've done a 'Who framed Roger Rabbit' world. Anyway, no, I want to play it, except you have to pay for it :mad:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If I have to pay for an online game, adn I had to choose between this, and something like FFXI....I'd go for FFXI...

Never played it, never want to play it, and there's tons more online games that are way better than it...

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Themuffinman said:
If I have to pay for an online game, adn I had to choose between this, and something like FFXI....I'd go for FFXI...

Never played it, never want to play it, and there's tons more online games that are way better than it...

I'd rather play World of Warcraft. If I were ever going to get a MMORPG, WoW would be it. I love that Blizzard polish.

M

MegaFlare

Manchester Black said:
I used to love that movie. I miss it *sniff*

Me too :( Toontown was great xP

Maybe they should've done a 'Who framed Roger Rabbit' world. Anyway, no, I want to play it, except you have to pay for it :mad:

If you're talking about a Who Framed Roger Rabbit world in KH2, it's not going to happen >>; Disney almost got sued for that movie.

Ahh.. I miss those old Disney movies.

Now all we get is Lilo and Stitch >.>

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
MegaFlare said:
Me too :( Toontown was great xP

If you're talking about a Who Framed Roger Rabbit world in KH2, it's not going to happen >>; Disney almost got sued for that movie.

Ahh.. I miss those old Disney movies.

Now all we get is Lilo and Stitch >.>
Damn, never got to play Toontown. Don't wanna pay.... Disney almost got sued for Roger Rabbit? Why? It was a great movie, and I don't see what they'd be sued for. And, agreed. I miss the old Disney movies. These new ones coming out are just stubed (yes I spelled it like that purposely, to make it sound stupider). I mean, no one cares about a girl becoming a figure skater anymore (Ice Princess = CRAPPY!). Disney needs to get new ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back