• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Much Curiosity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfectionHatred

I pointed out the point I'm about to make in GuardianSora's "Where is Sora?" thread, which is also an example of my point. Alright, to start out, I was hesitant to make my own thread about this for several reasons. I have seen in many other forums that they are strict about keeping threads from repeating and keeping the unnecessary thread count low. I am new to these forums and do not yet know how things here work. I felt that making a new thread for just one small point is not needed and would be gunned down and pummeled into the asphault. However, I was advised to make a thread about it, so here I am.

Onto why this thread is here. I want to bring up a question of morality and logic; "Don't you think that we've gone past discussion; that we've let our own selfish little minds use our curiosity against us?" Now, I know I probably worded it negatively and such, but I don't mean anything bad by it.

What I'm asking is, don't you guys think that everyone is going overboard with theories, questions, etc? Sure, it's mind-numbingly interesting and you want to find out so badly, but you need to have patience.

If you just take a look at the Main Kingdom Hearts II Topic Page, you'll notice that everyone is just hurling questions and theories out into the fog. Examples?

"Where is Sora?"
"What will the end of KHII be?"
"Ansem's Full Story?"
"BHK's Shadow" (although I kind of like this one - it's more to the point and has an "I dunno, it's just an interesting fact" theme to it)

Also, the two pinned theory threads:

"Official RHG Thread"
"Official BHK Topic Reborn"

These two I don't like at all. They're practically the spawn of all questions and mysteries that are just begging to be solved early.

My point? If we try to figure all of this out now, there will be no point to playing Kingdom Hearts II. If you know what it has to offer, it's not nearly as exciting.

Not to sound like Mr. Big-Shot or anything, but it's just something to think about.

- Infection ;D

Ba-lue

Wow! that's somthin to talk about.But,sorry to say this but,about this post.Not in a mean way but, like that one song.''This post is gonna get locked up.''

Ba-lue

Don't worry about it.It's pretty good though.You got a good point through.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
youve actually made a point see , when u get to hyped bout sumtin and want to know everything bout it , then realize its not THAT GREAT , trust me u get pissed , i learned that the hard way thnx to halo2....still a great game tho :)although that sorta is the point to forums and stuff like this .

Libra

Your Ending Theme
That is exactly why I don't make theories. When I'm around friends we like to over-analyze, but then we totally forget everything we say and get on with our lives.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
Whoa! You sure seemed to hit many people in this process, eh?

Well, you DO have a point, actually. I heavily agree with you. That's why I really don't take these theories seriously. All I care about is some leser things that are REALLY IMPORTANT (like BHK's name).

Rikuroxmysox18

Stargazer said:
Whoa! You sure seemed to hit many people in this process, eh?

Well, you DO have a point, actually. I heavily agree with you. That's why I really don't take these theories seriously. All I care about is some leser things that are REALLY IMPORTANT (like BHK's name).

lol. Thats what I was about to say. I only really care about information that is true. Like actually confirmed by the square -enix ppl. But, I do still like to look at ppls theories, but not as much as I care about the reelee important stuff or little things (like u said, the BHK name. I will be so happy when they finally release it^^)

InfectionHatred

Yeah, I'm not totally shooting down all theories and questions. I'm just saying there are too many of them, in my opinion. It's nice to find out some information here and there.

C

chaoschao

Well, the forums are here for discussion. Of Kingdom Hearts. And theories are going to pop up all over. Do I think we should wait for the game to find out? Yes, but it's still fun to say what we think. Especially if we're right, because then we feel all special inside.

Tokyly

A place . . . where nothing really special ever ha
it's inevitable for us to have curiousity, we're human, but some topics do have pointless, like one topic i found a while ago(but couldn't post because i wasn't a member) was saying that Sora and the gang where going to start out in Castle Oblivion, now I've read countless times things that disprove this theory -

1. Kingdom Hearts & Kingdom Hearts II where thought up roughly at the same time, the creator meant for there to be a years gap, and CoM was just something for fans to get them by till KH2 came out, which is saying that CoM was thought up after KH2, and is only meant for explaining the storyline a little more, and keeping fans in content.

It's topics like those that are kinda silly because you could just read up a little and not waste your time.

Dagger-Karite

Like Tokoly said, we're bound to be curious at some point. If you got the secret ending in KH, there were a heck of a lot of questions. And everyone who has played CoM knows that game just gave us more questions, and wasn't really good for anything, except to make us want KH II more!

Just so you know, this is the person who restarted the BHK topic. I think the reason these forums were put up were so that we can have a place to put up all our crazy theories and to debate them. Plus, we have the I TOLD YOU SO power if we get it right.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
You have a point,but if you say all of this then why are you on this site?Its obvious to me you want to make theories.We make theories because it past the time until KH2 comes out.Honestly we are here just to see if people argee with what we want to say.Its simple if you don't like hearing the theories and stuff then din't post.

Kira come locked this thread please

InfectionHatred

Alright, I see your points. I'm not going to retort or anything. The whole post was stating an opinion that I found valuable.

I guess I was thinking that a forum like this would be useless if there were no theories or discoveries, but at the same time would be hurtful if the whole game was untangled before it is even released.

L

Leons_love_rinoa

fsdjgskjggdgs Hey anyone in here? I have alot of theories and questions and stuff like that about kh2, just wanting to know if anyone was viewing in here....to actually TALK about kh2...? anyone..?

InfectionHatred

Well, you could check the bottom of the page. It says:

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: [#]"

Secondly, you should probably make your own thread about it or find threads that have already mentioned your theories and questions and post in there. I wouldn't really know, though, I haven't been here for very long.

L

Leons_love_rinoa

Hey thankx, but i always see alot of names that i recognize....guess they aren't on right now....oh well....*sighs* dangit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back