• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tommorow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XAS

KH2 will come out..... TOMORROW.
bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...... there'll be......
KH2.

if you think this thread was pointless.....
then let me sing to you to make you feel better.......

KH2 will come out..... TOMORROW.
bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow...... there'll be......
KH2!

TRuePlaya187

^ well ya it ships tomaro, and every1 should do wat im doin, if your not sure when your local store will get it, got there tomaro at like 5pm or after. if they tell you that they dont have it yet, simply go home and go on wit life. then go back the next day, and they should have it

I got KH2 already, it pwnz, it's over midnight here..
Just kidding, just kidding. Wish I wasn't. <_<

Yep... Tomorrow. You guys may want to sneak out of school and buy a copy of KH2, then sneak it in your backpack. You may want to do this when a gamestore is right next to your school. You may want to practice running really fast. Because the only chance you'll get to buy KH2 during school is to
run between periods.. Hope you can run 30 miles per hour to the gamestore less than 2 minutes.

That Boi Leek

Or get a parent like I got whoworks ah night shift to pick kit up for u and tha guide on their way home....if theirs a store the way they're goin home...but I got a reserved guide and game so I'm all good

KeybladeStriker

Awards
OMG!!!!!!! AFTER ALL OF THAT WAITING ITS ONLY TOMARROW!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I don't think i will sleep very good tomarrow or do very well in school either tomarrow!!! I can't stop thinking about TOMARROW!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS ANYONE ELSE AS HAPPY AS ME!!!????

kosh176

I keep thinking about playing the game as Roxas, then sora and chainging through the drive forms. IM GOIN CRAZY!!!

rikupwns

man tomorrow is going to be crazy for all of us, since im a senior in high school i get to leave school at like 9:15 i feel bad for the rest of you kids that have to stay a whole day

sora_barzahd

*pulls out a gun and loads it* If it doesn't come out tomarrow, you better be ready for the rioters. I already know some KH2 fans are like crazy Inyuasha fans in California....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back