• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tokyo Game Show '05

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Later today, will be the showing of this year's Tokyo Game Show at 7 pm (pacific) on G4. If you have that channel, I would suggest you go ahead and watch it. They will show all of what went on inside of TGS. Which means there is a great chance you will catch a glimpse or two of Kingdom Hearts II and other Square Enix titles. Just to warn you ahead of time. :)

Go here for more information: http://www.g4tv.com/specials/episodes/4514/Tokyo_Game.html

Last edited:

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I not have the channel aww. But whatever, if they are gonna show things from TGS05, theres a possibility that show KH2 trailer, so if they show it or something, and you can record it, all the people in this forum is gonna be glad!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
~Seph~ said:
Probably 10 pm. 10/7 eastern/pacific.
I just found it it is two hours long. Woot! :D

well actually its a hour and a half long. and ill probably watch it when they replay it tomarrow.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I think maybe I can record it,nope I wont there only one small problem.That why I wont record it.Can someone record it ?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
~Seph~ said:
Later today, will be the showing of this year's Tokyo Game Show at 7 pm (pacific) on G4. If you have that channel, I would suggest you go ahead and watch it. They will show all of what went on inside of TGS. Which means there is a great chance you will catch a glimpse or two of Kingdom Hearts II and other Square Enix titles. Just to warn you ahead of time. :)

Go here for more information: http://www.g4tv.com/specials/episodes/4514/Tokyo_Game.html

Oh damn, unfortunately, I can't watch it, I mean, I'm unable to. Since the weather where I am, sucks big time, and the TV atena and cable is all screwed up...darn it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back