• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To the guy who made the Gay Songs thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anzai Koyanagi

Ok, this thread is full of as much win as the thread starter is full of fail. Are. You. F-ing. Serious.

I'm gonna break this down to you in so many ways:

Science: It is a scientific fact that the cause of homosexuality or gay/lesbianism, is caused by an imbalance of hormones mixed with a person's own choice of features. This does not, in anyway, effect their intelligence, morals, or cellular makeup.

Religion: In the bible, God has spoken that he, as a deity, loves ALL living things, and as such does not pick and choose based on skin color, belief, or orientation. He also gave man the will to choose things for themselves, by themselves. If God did not wish for man to have that ability, then with his great power, he would take it away, and simply have all as one body, following his religion. NO WHERE in the bible does it say that God dislikes those who do not have appeal to the opposite sex. In no way, has it been said in the bible, that human beings must follow the set orientation of the society and great power. That is what makes us, stand at the top of the ANimal Kingdom and the world food chain.

Common Sense: Are you retarded? Do your friends call you retarded? If not, if you do something that isn't smart (Like posting something religious on a multi-national webspace where anyone of any religion can see it and be offended) would your friends look at you any different? Sure, they may laugh about it for a while, but then things go back to the norm. It is the same with homosexuality, just because you are homosexual, does not mean something is wrong with you. Guys who are have male friends who know, and same with girls. It is a, as stated above, a choice of affection. If you like broad shoulders and big muscle, you ain't looking for a girl (unless it's a gladiator). Just because you're born with it, doesn't mean you have to hate it (you should get what I'm saying here, if not, you fail twice in one thread =D).

The bottom line is this: If you do not like a gay person, then that's you. You can choose not to be friends with a gay person, though it makes you seem short-sighted. But do NOT bring your complaints to a website, where more then likely, the majority of us are atheist anyway. so I'll put it much more simpler: STFU OR GTFO!

thank you for your time :D

CtR

*wanders in*

lalalala

~locked~

whilst I do admire your intelligence and the way you have expressed yourself, please take issues to PM if you are going to aim them at a specific member.

I do believe that calling someone out is not the most responsible and/or smartest thing to do. Especially with the purpose of insulting :3

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back