• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To Samurai Legend Musashi owners

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.xanga.com
Once apon a time in a far away mystical land called Dallas Tx, a boy waited eagerly for his favorite game to arrive at Best Buy....
He finaly got the game had many fun hours enjoying it, even if though he had beaten it.
Well soon the boy grew a bit tired of this game.....and just for kicks he picked up the users manual for the game, which was FullMetal Alchemist and The Broken Angel....

On the pack of the packet the boy saw an ad for a new game- Samurai Legend Musashi.

"Hmm..." the boy thought, "this game looks pretty cool, and Ive been wanting to get a new game lately....."

And the boy went over to Gamespot.com and saw that the game had already been released. Which pleased him......

And now the boy is asking you, is realy a good game? Is it worth $40? And is it a FF spin off? I saw a screen with a girl sayin "I must complete the summoning"....seems sorta FFish to me.....Erm i mean.....it seems sorta FFish to the boy....hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back