• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tips on Kissing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well, my tongue is short and inflexible! Can't embarass myself right?

.... how much tongue do you plan on using?!

I thought this was pretty funny and very relevant, but...

Size doesn't always matter :v and it takes practice dude, not everyone has the skill to roll their tongue and the like.

What sort of freaky shit are you doing with these girls that requires you to roll your tongue? More importantly, do they actually enjoy it? Because I'm always looking to improve my technique, maybe you can teach me something (no homo) but seriously -- what the fuck?

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Size doesn't always matter :v and it takes practice dude, not everyone has the skill to roll their tongue and the like.

No, I don't really care about short most of the time, but more about the inflexibility. I can't really move my tongue a lot, especially downwards, since I have some condition known as Emperor's Tongue, which WILL make me throw up if my tongue is really pushed down.

Most tongue kissing skills requires high mobility of the tongue...

Awards
Most tongue kissing skills requires high mobility of the tongue...

Who the fuck are you, Gene Simmons? What sort of Olympic style make out sessions are you having that require this level of flexibility and strength?

I feel like either the rest of you are into some really weird shit, or my love life is just incredibly boring.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
What sort of freaky shit are you doing with these girls that requires you to roll your tongue? More importantly, do they actually enjoy it? Because I'm always looking to improve my technique, maybe you can teach me something (no homo) but seriously -- what the fuck?

Actually, Sam, it was an example. Didn't mean to make it sound like I actually do all that :x but yeah man, met some freaky chicks that can do things like that.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Who the fuck are you, Gene Simmons? What sort of Olympic style make out sessions are you having that require this level of flexibility and strength?

I feel like either the rest of you are into some really weird shit, or my love life is just incredibly boring.

Well, at least the tongue still needs to move, and I would rather not do that for fear that she just might push down on my tongue and I REALLY vomit in her mouth.

S

Shadow Soldier

Popularity and kissing is so overrated, it's all about licking my friend.

Awards
Basic Rules of Tongue Kissing
by Bangkok Superpussy

Rule number one:

Her mouth can't get pregnant

Rule number two:

If your tongue aches the next morning, you have done something horribly wrong (take it from me)

Rule number three:

If you feel her uvula, you've gone too far

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
That's the whole point. I want to NOT lose girls through crappy kisses. Especially since this is my last year in a boy's school, I have to meet girls soon. Better make a good first impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back