• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tip: how to get better cards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Are you tired of getting pitiful cards from Moogle shops? Well, here's a solution, but you must be patient for this to work. Okay, first, make a moogle shop. Next, make a save room right beside it. Third, save and then talk to the moogle, he gives you a free pack of cards the first time you visit his shop. If you don't get the cards you want, then reset it the gameboy, then go back from your last save point and talk to the moogle again. You'll get different cards this time, repeat over and over again. You can get REAL GREAT cards by collecting 500 moogle points, save, then buy the attack card pack that cost 500 moggle points. If you don't get cards that satisfy you, then reset, and go back and buy the pack again. Repeat till you get the card you want or it satisfys you. Trust me, this works, it took a little time and alot of reseting, but that's how I got a high level Diamond Dusk and Oblivion card!

L

Lord Marluxia

Dude, the whole reset thing is kinda obvious don't you think? I believe this was already pointed out but I never did have the patience for it XD

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Its also kind of pointless. I would rather get a pack of crappy cards then keep turning off and on my gameboy/DS (whatever im using)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Lord Marluxia said:
Dude, the whole reset thing is kinda obvious don't you think? I believe this was already pointed out but I never did have the patience for it XD

I didn't know someone already made a thread about it, but can you blame me since the forums keep moving around and some threads get erased. Lord Marluxia, first of all, I'm not a dude, I'M A GIRL YOU JACKA$$! And yeah, it is obiviouse for those who perfer to cheat their way through the game!

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
u should all pay attention who your talkin to (even though it doesnt show iif your a boy/girl
well maybe sum people didnt know at least she posted it because there might be people that didnt know and want to try it out i mean i just found this out and im grateful, i now have 5 #9 ultima keyblades in my deck now

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, some people should know this

Admittedly, I just figured this out recently. To be honest, I mostly rely on luck, but it is still cool. Anyway advice on the actual cards you want. You definately want level nine cards, but a level nine ultima is much better than a level nine kingdom key. Go to your journal, and check all the cards. The cards you want should have basically high states, with a decent B for attack. Stick with Oathkeeper, Oblivion (Which breaks through sheilds), and Ultima, with only a few elementals (Due to wizards and such). The best cards are Neutrals, like Oblivion and Metal Chuabo (Can't spell), which break though defenses like the annoying defenders. Spellbinder also goes through defenses, but that has low attack, and heals wizards so avoid it. Focus mainly on the cards I told you, with a few Metal ones, and an ocasional Divine Rose. Those are the best keys to put in your deck.

TwilightRiku193

this isnt the right section to post this you should post it in the regular com section not help needed section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back