• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Time Thriller (A Fic So Epic, You'll Need A Second Pair Of Undies)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Author: Inner-Demon, just me.

Rating: Eh, I'd say a PG-13

Genre: Thriller, slight comedy elements, action, adventure

Notes: It's called Time Thriller for a reason, one, so that it won't reveal anything about the plot, and two, because the fic takes place in the span of 24 Hours, yeah, like 24.

Now, it's based on ALOT of things. Kingdom Hearts is in it, so are many other things. Each chapter won't contain the full hour, that would be really long, plus I want to have some cliffhangers. Anyhow, each Hour will, probably, be split up by two chapters.

Don't take the time span too deeply, I'll probably cheat a few times.

Updates will be on every Monday, unless I die or have to spend some time in the hospital.

And, like I said, this is an EPIC piece of Fan Fiction, and it's a thriller, you won't know what to expect. Get some popcorn and enjoy you lucky bastards.

Lastly, TT will take place in New York, unless stated otherwise.

A New Day Begins... NEXT

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
HOUR ONE-

The Following Takes Place Between 7:00 A.M. & 8:00 A.M.

Black Screen.

Timer comes up as; 07:00:00. It begins to move as the scene fades in. We open to a house, the sun has risen on the peaceful streets, that is until a large moving truck plows through the fence, taking a sharp turn the truck continues its path down the street. The truck pops up over the sidewalk and rides through the grass, a man is running out of a house, now in the path of the truck. He waves it down, but it doesn't appear as though the truck is going to stop. The man is SORA.

SORA-
Wait!

At the last minute the truck pulls a spinning turn, stopping inches away from SORA, with its back to the garage. The door blows open, literally, it blows off a few feet down the block, nearly killing SORA. The man is revealed to be KIEFER SUTHERLAND. With very short, blond hair, a muscular build and a short stance, KIEFER jumps from the truck.

KIEFER-
What the hell are you doing?!

SORA-
You were going to kill someone!

KIEFER-
Do you realize the damn time, I HAD to hurry!

SORA-
What is this; some kind of show?

KIEFER then goes and grabs SORA, slamming him against the truck.

KIEFER-
Listen you bastard, don't get in my way.

SORA-
You're moving for me!

The screen splits, a box showing SORA's fear, while the other focuses on JACK... I mean KIEFER, he looks pissed. Another box pops up on screen, KIEFER pulls out a gun, aiming it at SORA's head.

KIEFER-
You're going to let me do my job, do you understand?

SORA-
Yes!

SORA is nearly crying at this point, KIEFER throws him away, shaking his head. KIEFER places his gun up and proceeds to the back of the truck.

TIME: 07:16:27

SORA wipes the tears from his eyes, oh, by the way SORA has huge spiky hair, somehow able to defy gravity. He wears mostly black and red, looks real emo. Or goth, wait, is there a difference? SORA relaxes himself, he looks scared, screen then splits, we see KIEFER start to move the couch inside the house.

SORA-
This is going to be the longest day of my life.

SORA walks to the opposite side of the truck, shock and sadness consumes his face. The scene goes to the right of the screen, another square pops up, we see SORA's paopu garden dead, KIEFER had drove over it. SORA starts to cry. Another square shows up, KIEFER is shouting for SORA to come help, he's using mostly obscene language that can't even be repeated.

TIME: 07:19:02

CUT

A square pops up, showing off signs in Japanese, another square pops up, revealing we're in TOKYO, JAPAN. A third square appears, focus on a man in a black leather trench coat, he's walking into an airport. The man is carrying bags with him, he's stopped at one of the security points.

SECURITY-
Sir, we need you to remove the coat.

MAN IN COAT-
But, you don't understand, I can't.

SECURITY-
Sir, remove the coat please.

MAN IN COAT-
But I'm EVIL! I need the damn coat lady!

The SECURITY WOMAN looks angry, she picks up a radio and contacts security, or well, OTHER security. The scene goes into a square in the right, another pops up, revealing THE MAN IN COAT chewing a piece of gum. A third square appears, more security has arrived.

SECURITY GUY-
Are you chewing gum, sir?

MAN IN COAT-
Yeah.

SECURITY GUY-
We're going to need to confiscate that gum.

MAN IN COAT-
Are you ****ing kidding me?!

SECURITY GUY-
Sir, give us the gum and there won't be any problems.

MAN IN COAT finally gives up his gum, spitting it out into the SECURITY GUY's hand.

TIME: 07:25:00

MAN IN COAT is annoyed, he tries to walk but is held back.

MAN IN COAT-
Listen, I have a flight to New York that I'm going to miss!

SECURITY GUY-
Remove your coat first, then you can board the plane.

MAN IN COAT-
Just like I told that stupid chick, I'm EVIL, I need this goddamn coat!

SECURITY GUY-
Remove the coat or you won't be getting on the plane.

The screen splits, we see MAN IN COAT reluctantly start to remove his coat. The SECURITY people are waiting, a huge line has already amassed behind the MAN IN COAT.

TIME: 07:27:10

The MAN IN COAT finally removes his coat, he is revealed to be RIKU. The SECURITY checks over the coat, tons of guns and cards are stacked inside the leather coat.

SECURITY GUY-
Well, we didn't find any shampoo, conditioner, or milk, you may board the plane.

RIKU takes back his coat.

SECURITY GIRL-
We're sorry for the inconvenience.

RIKU puts the coat back on and passes through security. Preparing to board the plane.

TIME: 07:31:22

CUT

And there's the first half of Hour One. I also have a game, every time Kiefer says "Damn", take a drink of an alcoholic beverage... It's fun, trust me.

Last edited:

**Oathkeeper**

I like the format of your fanfic, good job! It reminds me a lot of the t.v. show 24. Btw i plan on joining in on the game!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, thanks very much. I love 24 so getting the format and everything right was pretty easy. lol. If I have time I might have the second part of the first hour up today.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Ahh, written in script style. Reminds me of my Media Studies class. XD

I'm not a fan of 24 myself, as I've never seen it, so I couldn't judge the similarity. But this seems interesting enough so far, I like the whole "half-hour chapter" idea. And there's room for lots of nice little details. Keep writing, it has great potential.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Look at that, the elusive snowdog. Writing it in script was actually a major debate for me, I didn't know if it would hold up, but after I got further into the aspects of the story, the script format actually just made it flow together more easily. Such as when I have to do those classic 24 screen breaks, there was no way I could see that working, while still keeping it intense, in a more novel-type way.

But if you liked te first half, which isn't that exciting, let's all be honest, then you'll love the second half of Hour One.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Look at that, the elusive snowdog. Writing it in script was actually a major debate for me, I didn't know if it would hold up, but after I got further into the aspects of the story, the script format actually just made it flow together more easily. Such as when I have to do those classic 24 screen breaks, there was no way I could see that working, while still keeping it intense, in a more novel-type way.

But if you liked te first half, which isn't that exciting, let's all be honest, then you'll love the second half of Hour One.

Hey. :3 Long time no speak.

Hmm, I see what you mean. I don't think it would work as well written as continuous prose. Opting for the script seems a better idea.

Like I said, I don't really watch 24 (everyone else has more say with the TV downstairs, so I don't get the chance), so I can't judge any of that.

It's an interesting combination, to say the least. Hope you continue this. <3

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
HOUR ONE- Second Half

Black Screen.

In one square we see a man, another square we see RIKU finally on the plane. In another square SORA is bent down over the paopu garden, crying, KIEFER is walking up to him. The TIME comes up; 07:35:11 A.M.

The screen now focuses on the man, his name is GREGORY, he's walking down the street. The man is scruffy looking, a large amount of stubble, messy brown hair, fair skin, tall, easily standing at 6'5". He's wearing a black button up shirt, the sleeves are rolled up, along with a pair of faded jeans. His clothes have clearly not been pressed. Suddenly his cell phone rings. GREG picks it up.

GREG-
What?

The screen splits, two long-ward rectangles. In one we focus on GREG, over the phone. In the other we focus on who he's talking to; an armored figure, in green.

SOLDIER-
This is SPARTAN-117 can you hear me? Over.

GREG-
Who the hell is this?

SPARTAN 117-
Sir, I'm finishing this fight.

GREG-
That doesn't make any sense, you damn moron.

The screen now focuses on GREG once more, SPARTAN 117 had hung up his phone. Or whatever he was using. GREG reaches a house, now knocking on the door. The door opens to reveal a golden protocol droid.

SEE-THREEPIO-
Hello, I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations, how might I serve you?

GREG-
Just let me in golden rod.

GREG pushes through the droid.

SEE-THREEPIO-
How rude.

GREG crosses his arms, waiting for the droid to go and get his master.

SEE-THREEPIO-
If you will give me one minute sir.

The scene goes into a small square allowing another square to pop up, we see a set of feet walking, with two golden legs following steadily behind. We now focus on GREG once more, he turns his head.

MYSTERIOUS MAN-
Why, hello GREGORY.

GREG-
Hey.

The screen splits, the man is revealed to be IAN MCDIARMID. The TIME comes up; 07:41:21

CUT

We now focus on SORA and KIEFER. In one square SORA is attempting to piece together his garden, while in another square KIEFER is trying to lift the couch. Focus on KIEFER, he drops the couch.

KIEFER-
Dammit!

TIME: 07:45:33

Screen changes to SORA, it splits, we see KIEFER walking quickly outside. Focus on SORA, who is now being picked up.

KIEFER-
Listen dammit! I am NOT going to move everything on my own, do you understand me?!

SORA-
But my garden!

KIEFER-
Are you gay? It's a damn garden, we have work to do, you need to move on.

KIEFER puts SORA down, who is now wiping his eyes clean.

SORA-
Why does everyone call me gay?

SORA follows behind KIEFER inside the house, they're starting to move. The TIME comes up; 07:47:44

CUT

Focus on a BOUNTY HUNTER, he's carrying a gun strapped over his shoulder. He's wearing a helmet, something many would probably call a bucket helmet.... hmm... wonder who that is? The screen splits, in one long rectangle we focus on the BOUNTY HUNTER with his head lowered, still walking. In the other we see him cocking and loading his gun.

TIME: 07:50:12

The BOUNTY HUNTER reaches his spot, bending down. His gun is poking over the side as he sets aim near a crowded area.

CUT

Black Screen.

TIME: 07:53:44 comes up in the center of the screen. First square pops up, we see GREG and IAN speaking, THREEPIO has just brought them tea. Another square appears, KIEFER and SORA are loading boxes into the truck. Then another square appears, the BOUNTY HUNTER is eating a cookie. A fourth square shows up, RIKU is on the plane, which is now in the air.

We focus on GREG and IAN, who are both drinking tea.

IAN-
Anyway, to the point, you would be an amazing doctor at my facility.

GREG-
Well, yeah, that'd work for me.

IAN-
Excellent...

Two screens pop up, THREEPIO is making more tea and cookies. GREG and IAN continue speaking.

IAN-
So, you were fired from your previous job.

GREG-
Yeah, they had alot of complaints on me. Not my fault there are so many idiots around.

Focus back on GREG and IAN, the two stand up. Another screen appears at the bottom, focusing on the two shaking hands.

IAN-
I will speak with you later then.

GREG-
Yeah, okay.

GREG now walks out of the house, another square pops up, IAN is grinning.

IAN-
Now... I may finally pee.

The screen focuses on GREG, he's walking down the sidewalk. GREG suddenly stops in his tracks, looking up into the sky. A long tail of smoke is following behind an unknown object. The scene goes into a small square, we now focus on the tail of smoke, it's a ship, and it's falling to New York.

GREG-
huh...

TIME: 07:56:55

CUT

ANSEM THE WISE is coming out to talk. We now focus on ANSEM. He begins his speech to the crowd.

ANSEM-
It is an honor to speak with you all this day, and I am pleased to be leading New York into a new era of peace.

CUT

Black Screen.

Four squares appear, in one GREG is following after the tail of smoke which has landed. In the second square we see the ship having landed just outside of the main streets of New York. The third square focuses on the BOUNTY HUNTER, who is watching something unfold. The fourth square has ANSEM THE WISE continue his speech. The TIME then appears; 07:58:56

Focus on the ship, a small exhaust window has been blown open, it's SPARTAN 117, and he's jumping down onto the earth.

SPARTAN 117-
No...

CUT

Two squares show up, one has ANSEM speaking, the other focuses on the BOUNTY HUNTER pulling the trigger. We now focus on the BOUNTY HUNTER, who has just fired his gun. People can be heard screaming. Focus on ANSEM THE WISE, he's been shot through the head, he's dead.

Screen fades to black.

07:59:58

07:59:59

08:00:00

And there ends the first hour. Yeah, you maye have been shocked by this, but things are only going to get crazier. Stick around. I hope everyone enjoyed this little special presentation of the first hour. Thought you guys deserved something to help get things going.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
HOUR TWO-

The Following Takes Place Between 8:00 A.M. & 9:00 A.M.

Black Screen.

Two squares appear on screen, in the first we have GREG rushing toward the unknown space craft. In the second we have SPARTAN 117 walking away from the shuttle. A rectangle appears at the bottom, special officers surrounding the body of ANSEM THE WISE. Focus on ANSEM, one of the special officers are none other than CLOUD STRIFE, also a young man with hair able to defy gravity, only it was blond.

CLOUD-
Set up a perimeter! No one gets through!

The young ninja YUFFIE listens with close intent, starting to push back the news people and crowds.

YUFFIE-
Back it up, back it up! Unless you want a smack in the face!

The scene becomes a small square, another square appears, focus on a news woman giving out a report.

NEWS WOMAN-
Only minutes ago Ansem The Wise was assassinated. His lead officer Cloud is on sight to assist the situation.

A third square appears, SORA and KIEFER are moving boxes with the TV on, the two stop when they hear what happened.

SORA-
Oh my god.

KIEFER-
Those bastards, this never happened when I was protecting the President.

SORA-
When the hell did you protect the President?

KIEFER-
It doesn't matter.

TIME: 08:06:17

We now focus entirely on SORA and KIEFER.

SORA-
I knew Ansem, he- I can't believe he died.

KIEFER-
Believe it, 'cause it just happened.

SORA-
Who- who could've done that?

KIEFER-
Doesn't matter, we have to get back to moving.

KIEFER pats SORA on the arm and starts to lift another box, walking out as SORA continues focus on the TV.

KIEFER-
I'm serious dammit, get to moving!

CUT

Scene changes, we now focus on the BOUNTY HUNTER, his gun is once again thrown across his back, pressing in on his comm unit, which is connected through his helmet, the BOUNTY HUNTER contacts his unknown benefactor.

BOUNTY HUNTER-
It's done, Ansem is dead.

The scene becomes a small square, focusing on the HUNTER's helmet, the sun reflecting off the visor. A second screen appears, far back view of the BOUNTY HUNTER making his way off the roof top.

BOUNTY HUNTER-
I understand.

TIME: 08:11:03

CUT

The scene changes to downtown, a limo is driving through the streets. The scene goes into a rectangle shape, allowing another screen to appear, this one inside the limo. DONALD DUCK and GOOFY are in the front seat, DONALD is driving. The two are wearing black suits, well pressed, and a black tie, both have shades on aswell. Someone suddenly drives in front of the limo, cutting them off.

We now focus entirely on DONALD, he slams on the horn, another square then appears, it shows DONALD sticking his hand out of the window and flicking the driver off, you know, the middle finger. Do you know what that means or do I need to spell it out for you?

GOOFY-
Gee Donald, that's not the correct way to drive.

DONALD-
Don't you think I know how to drive?! That bastard cut me off!

GOOFY then pulls out a book, it's a driving book, Texas edition.

GOOFY-
This book talks all about the etiquette of driving, and so far you aren't following any of the rules.

DONALD-
I know the rules!

Suddenly GOOFY's phone starts to ring, the screen splits, one focusing on GOOFY's pocket, which his hand is now pulling out the cell phone. It's playing the Mickey Mouse Club theme, just so you know.

GOOFY-
Yeah?

GOOFY is now talking on the phone, he continues to speak as DONALD blows the horn and drives like a, well, maniac.

GOOFY-
Uh huh. Gawsh, I'll be sure to tell him. Okay, bye.

The screen splits once more, GOOFY quickly hangs up his phone and starts to role down the window to the back seat. In the second screen it's impossible to tell who he's speaking to.

GOOFY-
Sir, Ansem The Wise has been killed...

CUT

The TIME comes up; 08:20:01 Two screens pop up on opposite sides, one focuses on SPARTAN 117, another has GREG getting closer to the space craft. We now focus entirely on SPARTAN 117, he's reached a safe location, while in a clear view of the spacecraft. Kneeling down he sends out a transmission, but it's clear there's no one to answer.

SPARTAN 117-
Damn it, now what?

A small square appears, GREG has finally reached SPARTAN 117.

GREG-
Hey, what is this?

We're now back to one screen, SPARTAN 117 jerks his Assault Rifle toward GREG, aiming it.

SPARTAN 117-
I'm SPARTAN 117, a Master Chief Petty Officer. Who are you?

GREG-
Wait, SPARTAN 117? You're the guy that contacted me.

Focus on SPARTAN 117, another screen appears which focuses on GREG.

SPARTAN 117-
You're that ass?

GREG-
I've been called worse, but yeah. Name's Greg, actually.

SPARTAN 117-
What a coincidence...

GREG-
So, you have a name moron?

The screen now focuses entirely on both SPARTAN 117 and GREG. The SPARTAN approaches GREG and attempts to shake his hand.

SPARTAN 117-
I'm John, TAG 117.

GREG ignores his hand shake and proceeds toward the ship. The TIME comes up; 08:25:52.

CUT

An airplane is flying through the sky. A square appears, revealing inside the plane, we focus on RIKU, who has his legs crossed tightly.

RIKU-
I have to so freaking pee.

PASSENGER-
Then go.

RIKU-
I can't use it on the plane, it makes me uncomfortable.

PASSENGER-
Son, this is an eighteen hour flight, you need to go.

RIKU-
I will hold my bladder, I must.

CUT

The screen is now back to KIEFER and SORA, who have now just moved the couch onto the van, the scene becomes a small rectangle as another square appears, focusing inside the van.

KIEFER-
That's one of the worst parts.

SORA-
Yeah, we're about half way done, once we get this load done we'll come back and break for a bit.

The screen is now back to focus entire on inside the truck, KIEFER is walking out.

KIEFER-
We'll break when I say so.

SORA follows swiftly behind.

SORA-
I was just saying we could have lunch.

TIME: 08:27:49

SORA and KIEFER now grab the television and start to carry it out.

CUT

Two screens appear, one focuses on the BOUNTY HUNTER, who is walking toward a door. Another shows the inside of a small, empty house. The BOUNTY HUNTER opens the door and goes inside.

BOUNTY HUNTER-
Good, no one's here.

It's obvious that the HUNTER had set this place up to be used as a temporary base. From his belt he pulls out a small device, like a computer. He sits it up on a built in mantel and starts to type away.

BOUNTY HUNTER-
It shouldn't be long now....

TIME: 08:30:55

CUT

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I had to have Donald and Goofy in there, probably the most adult they've been, the cussing and all, but it made me laugh. Anyhow, thanks for the comments.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, that was actually my way of putting Riku through ALOT. Since I hate him and all..... Though, for Riku fans out there, he will do more in the coming hours.

Update Tomorrow.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
HOUR TWO- Second Half

Four squares appear, in one we have GREG and JOHN walking toward the spacecraft. In the second we have SORA and KIEFER moving boxes. In the third we have the BOUNTY HUNTER typing, in the fourth we have a woman, a REALLY attractive woman. The TIME comes up in the center; 08:35:10

We now focus on the woman, it's SHAWNEE SMITH. Dressed in a tight red top, with a black thin strapped shirt under that. She also wore black skin tight pants and boots. Her phone is ringing, she picks it up.

SHAWNEE-
Yeah?

Although it's impossible to see, we'll take a listen in on who she's speaking to.

VOICE-
Hello Shawnee, I want to play a game.

SHAWNEE-
Who is this?

VOICE-
Just someone who likes to observe. I can hear all, and I want to make the world better.

SHAWNEE-
You aren't making any sense.

The screen splits in half, one focuses close up on SHAWNEE and all her sexyness. Another is a far off view.

VOICE-
I want to go back to how it all began, to a more simpler time.

SHAWNEE-
I really have to go.

VOICE-
That's fine, but please listen, you are already apart of the game, watch for my sign.

The screen now returns back to focus on SHAWNEE, she hangs up her phone and rolls her eyes.

TIME: 08:33:59

SHAWNEE goes into a shop to get a drink, she orders something, and now waits. Unexpectedly armed robbers bust into the shop, guns blazing.

ARMED ROBBER-
I want all of you on the ground! NOW!

The shoppers oblige, cowering down to the floor, SHAWNEE wants to act, but it's obvious she is outnumbered and so gets onto the ground. It's shown the man leading the robbery is obviously a fan of Disney as he carries the Mickey Mouse logo on the side of his sleeve.

ARMED ROBBER-
Start packing in the money!

TIME: 08:36:01

CUT

We focus now on CLOUD STRIFE, the body of ANSEM THE WISE has been carried away into the building, both CLOUD and YUFFIE following closely behind. SQUALL stops CLOUD, asking to come to another room. CLOUD nods for YUFFIE to go with ANSEM's body. The two men go into a large tech room, in the center a table with a hologram feed of the city.

SQUALL-
Look here, something landed.

The hologram now focuses on the spacecraft. The screen splits, one showing CLOUD and SQUALL, the other continues to stay on the hologram.

CLOUD-
What kind of ship is that?

SQUALL-
Dunno, but it's lightyears ahead of our technology.

CLOUD-
How far is it out?

SQUALL-
About a half hour, we would need to leave now.

CLOUD-
Let's go.

CUT

The ARMED ROBERS continue loading money and getting free drinks. Unknown to them SHAWNEE has pulled a knife and attempts to stab one of them. She manages to stab only him the arm, reacting quickly the man shoves SHAWNEE away, down to the floor.

ARMED ROBBER-
Son of a bitch!

The screen splits, one focuses on the beautiful SHAWNEE who is now staring the gun down, while the other focuses on the ARMED ROBBER holding the gun at her.

ARMED ROBBER-
I swear I'd kill you right now if I could...

SHAWNEE-
What's stopping you?

ARMED ROBBER-
The rules...

TIME: 08:41:55

CUT

Four squares appear, in one we see SORA and KIEFER moving a shelf into the truck, in the second we see GREG and JOHN continuing toward the spacecraft. In the third we see CLOUD and SQUALL driving out to the spacecraft and in the fourth SHAWNEE is still being held at the shop. The TIME comes up; 08:43:57

Focus now entirely on SORA and KIEFER, who have just moved two more boxes into the truck.

SORA-
We're done.

KIEFER-
Yeah, we can head out now.

Screen splits in half, in one we have KIEFER walking to the truck and getting inside, in the other we have him putting the key in the ignition. The truck starts, SORA is now in the passenger seat, screen focuses now entirely on the truck as it pulls out to drive.

CUT

We're now back to the BOUNTY HUNTER, he's looking out the window, screen splits on opposite ends, in one we watch as the BOUNTY HUNTER walks away from the window, in the other we focus on the small device, which is clearly processing something. Screen changes to full view of the BOUNTY HUNTER, he's back at the device and is typing away.

TIME: 08:46:33

CUT

Focus on GREG and JOHN, they're at a fairly close distance to the ship now. GREG looks over to JOHN.

GREG-
So, this alien technology?

JOHN 117-
That's right, Forerunner tech to be exact.

GREG-
Forerunner? That an alien species?

JOHN 117-
We aren't even sure.

GREG-
"We"? What the hell are you?

JOHN 117-
I'm a soldier for the UNSC, I serve Earth.

The screen splits in half, the TIME appears; 08:49:52 One scene has GREG, looking curious, JOHN is simply staring up to the ship.

GREG-
The UNSC, what's that?

JOHN 117-
The United Nations Space Command, it's one of Earth's greatest military forces.

GREG-
No it's not.

CUT

Back to SORA and KIEFER, the two appear to be in a wild chase as they jerk a rough turn down another lane.

SORA-
You're going to kill us both!

KIEFER-
Dammit, shut up!

The screen splits, one view focuses on the truck, the other on what's behind them; it's actually nothing. Quick change to inside the truck.

SORA-
No, turn!

Screen goes back outside the truck, KIEFER makes a forceful spin, it rotates about three times before stopping in the right lane and speeding off once more.

TIME: 08:54:42

CUT

Three squares appear, in one we have GREG and JOHN, they've stopped talking to watch the ship, which has just made an odd noise. In the second square the BOUNTY HUNTER has just stopped typing on his device. And in the third, KIEFER and SORA have just pulled up to SORA's new place. The TIME comes up in the center; 08:57:50

Focus now entirely on GREG and JOHN, the wings of the Forerunner ship have just disengaged and dug themselves into the ground, almost like its preparing for something. JOHN is now walking toward the ship, but GREG annoyingly stops him.

GREG-
Wait, don't you think it's odd that I've never heard of this UNSC?

JOHN 117-
Listen, I don't know what to say.

Screen splits in half, we watch as KIEFER and SORA are grapping a couple of boxes. In the other we focus on GREG, he looks angry.

Focus now entirely on KIEFER and SORA, the two are walking up the doorsteps to the house.

TIME: 08:58:59

CUT

Back to GREG and JOHN, JOHN has turned away from the ship to focus on GREG, who continues to push the matter.

GREG-
The UNSC doesn't exist John.

JOHN-
It has to, I left earth with the UNSC in order.

GREG-
Wait, what year is it?

JOHN-
What are you talking about?

GREG-
Answer the damn question.

JOHN-
It's 2552.

GREG-
Son of a bitch, it's 2007. You're from the future....

JOHN-
I don't believe it.

CUT

Back to SORA and KIEFER, the two have just carried a couple of boxes into the house, KIEFER is suddenly shoved down, dropping his box which something can be heard breaking inside of it. Screen splits, SORA gasps.

SORA-
No! My glass penguin collection!

Focus back on KIEFER, he tries to stand and grab his gun, although the attacker quickly grabs the gun and tosses it away. KIEFER and SORA start to back up.

ATTACKER-
Get up against the wall.

The screen splits, SORA and KIEFER start to walk toward the wall. In the other screen it's revealed the attacker is the BOUNTY HUNTER, and he has his gun aimed at them both.

Black Screen.

08:59:57

08:59:58

08:59:59

09:00:00

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
HOUR THREE-

The Following Takes Place Between 9:00 A.M. & 10:00 A.M.

Black Screen.

Four squares appear, in the first we have GREG and JOHN speaking. In the second we have KIEFER and SORA down on their knees with the BOUNTY HUNTER standing over them. In the third we have CLOUD and SQUALL nearing the Forerunner ship. And in the fourth we have the ARMED ROBBER pointing for one of the men to stay in the back. The TIME comes up in the middle; 09:00:00 and it starts to move.

Focus on GREG and JOHN, GREG has his arms crossed, he has an interested look on his face.

GREG-
How could you have came to the past?

JOHN-
I don't know, but it must have been during the Slipspace rupture.

GREG-
Slipspace, that like, what, Lightspeed?

Screen splits in half, JOHN looks away toward the ship. The other half focuses on GREG.

JOHN-
I guess. Faster than light travel. After I boarded the ship, while it was in space, something happened, it was almost like the hull was breached. But I don't know.

GREG-
So, what exactly is this ship about?

Screen changes to focus entirely on JOHN and GREG.

JOHN-
A Covenant ship, they took control of Forerunner technology.

GREG-
What's the Covenant?

JOHN-
Alien race who wants Humans exterminated.

GREG-
Peachy...

TIME: 09:07:19

As GREG and JOHN speak, CLOUD and SQUALL arrive in their black Ford van.

CUT

Change focus to KIEFER and SORA in one rectangle. In the other, The BOUNTY HUNTER has picked up his device.

SORA-
What are you doing in my place?

BOUNTY HUNTER-
Didn't know it belonged to anyone. Won't happen again.

KIEFER-
Who the hell are you?

Focus now on the BOUNTY HUNTER, close up shot.

BOUNTY HUNTER-
I'm BOBA FETT.

BOBA FETT sits the device down and walks toward the two men.

BOBA FETT-
Kiefer Sutherland huh, you're shorter than I expected.

KIEFER-
Yeah, and you're a clone.

CUT

TIME: 09:11:22

We return back to GREG and JOHN, who have just seen CLOUD and SQUALL approaching. CLOUD has pulled out a large sword, while SQUALL carries a strange gun. Screen splits, one focuses on CLOUD and SQUALL, the other on GREG and JOHN.

GREG-
Great...

JOHN-
Who are they?

GREG-
Special officers.

JOHN-
Good, then maybe they can help.

As JOHN starts to greet them GREG holds him back.

GREG-
Just so we're clear, let's not tell them about the whole future thing.

JOHN-
Fine.

Screen focuses on CLOUD and SQUALL now, the two have finally made it to a close distance with the other two men.

CLOUD-
What's going on here?!

JOHN-
Unknown spacecraft of alien origin landed here about an hour and a half ago. I was on sight to detail the situation.

SQUALL-
Never seen you around before, who are you?

JOHN-
Master Chief Petty Officer, John.

Scene becomes a square, a second one appears focusing on GREG, who is rolling his eyes. A third square now pops up, focusing on both CLOUD and SQUALL.

CLOUD-
And you?

GREG-
Greg, I'm a doctor. I was hoping someone was dying.

CLOUD and SQUALL pass an odd glance to one another.

SQUALL-
If the two of you will step toward the vehicle, we'll handle the situation from here.

GREG reluctantly agrees as JOHN quickly followed the orders.

TIME: 09:16:42

CUT

We cut back to RIKU aboard the plane.

PASSENGER-
So, do you still have to use the bathroom?

RIKU-
No, I went.

PASSENGER-
But... you never got up.

RIKU-
I know.

The screen cuts in half, one focuses on RIKU, who clearly looks relaxed, the other shows the PASSENGER get up and move to another seat.

CUT

View of a Limo, it continues driving down the highway. Cut inside, screen splits, the window to the backseat rolls down.

GOOFY-
We should be there in about forty minutes sir.

DONALD-
As long as no more bastards cut us off.

GOOFY-
I don't see how that'll slow us down...

DONALD-
I guess we'll just see.

CUT

Three squares appear, in the first GREG and JOHN are leaning against the black Ford van. In the second we have CLOUD and SQUALL looking over the spacecraft. In the third we have the ARMED ROBBERS, and SHAWNEE in the back with a phone. The TIME appears; 09:20:00

Screen focuses on GREG and JOHN, the SPARTAN quickly lifts his hand to his helmet, he's intercepting a transmission.

JOHN-
Something's wrong.

GREG-
You mean besides us having to stand around and be ordered like we're pets.

JOHN-
Um, no, I intercepted a transmission, some armed robbers are holding up a shop.

GREG-
It's not our problem.

JOHN-
By my calculations we're only a few minutes away.

GREG-
What the hell does your helmet do?

Screen splits, in one we have a far off view of CLOUD and SQUALL, the two are speaking. In the second half GREG and JOHN are arguing.

JOHN-
We should inform those two. They're officers.

GREG-
They won't do anything.

JOHN-
We have to do something.

JOHN starts to walk off, a small square appears, focusing on GREG grabbing JOHN's arm.

GREG-
Wait, you're right, we should do something, you and me can handle the robbers.

JOHN-
But those two gave us orders.

GREG-
Do you always do what you're told?

JOHN-
Pretty much.

Screen focuses now entirely on GREG and JOHN.

GREG-
Can you cause a distraction?

JOHN-
For what, we don't have anywhere to go.

GREG-
Can you or not?

JOHN-
I have a smoke grenade...

GREG-
Use it.

JOHN-
But what about us?

GREG-
We'll take their car, it'd take too long to walk.

JOHN-
But-

GREG-
Just use the damn grenade.

Screen switches focus, in one square we JOHN, in another we focus on the grenade he's pulling off his belt. In the third we have GREG getting inside the car. The TIME comes up in the center; 09:26:55

Screen changes, in one half we watch as JOHN throws the grenade, in the other we see CLOUD and SQUALL right as the grenade lands. It explodes, sending smoke everywhere.

CLOUD-
What the hell is going on?!

Change focus, GREG has pulled out the bottom below the steering wheel, wires have spilled out. He's taking two wires so that he may hot wire the car. Another screen appears, JOHN is getting inside the car.

JOHN-
You're hot wiring it?

GREG-
What did you expect? We don't have any damn keys!

JOHN-
I have a bad feeling about this.

Screen becomes full, GREG has started the car and put it in drive, he takes off. As he drives the screen cuts in half, we focus on CLOUD and SQUALL who have just escaped from the cloud of smoke.

CLOUD-
Damn! They took our car!

SQUALL-
What now?

CLOUD-
Contact the base, tell them to get a unit down here immediately.

TIME: 09:32:02

CUT

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I've actually done some studying with Film-making and Media. My high school didn't have anything like that, so anything to do with Film I learned on my own time, which is how I make my short films. I write scripts alot, I've taken some liberties with TT so that it could be bit more fun and loose, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back