• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

i do too!!!!! lock shock and barel are like mini obstacles in a way.....but i love that movie sooo much superbly awesome...oogies crazy man i like the way he sings

lavanda94

On a Gondola
I love it too, I was kinda feeling sorry for sally sometimes, when she always had to sew (sp?) her lag back together when she fell. It's such a long time I don't see it, probably 3 years.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
My favorite part of the movie is when the boy takes the head and shows it to his parents. I can not get enough of that scene. So funny ^^

Yamijim1

hehe for an audition for a play i sang "This is halloween"
I got callback so thats good

DatDot

I like the contrast that Tim Burton uses, he creates the idea of a dark world 'halloween town' corupting that of an innocent, perfect world of 'christmas town'. He uses the same sort of scenerio in most of his other films such as 'BeatleJuice' and 'Edward Scissorhands'. i love Tim Burton's films, i do get the wierd impression that the man may be mentally disturbed....i wonder what goes on in that brain of his.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
DatDot said:
I like the contrast that Tim Burton uses, he creates the idea of a dark world 'halloween town' corupting that of an innocent, perfect world of 'christmas town'. He uses the same sort of scenerio in most of his other films such as 'BeatleJuice' and 'Edward Scissorhands'.
Most of his movies have that sort of feel to it. Look at Batman and Batman Returns, both of them were directed by Burton. His style and art is the same, but it's always differant and you can never get tired of it.

i love Tim Burton's films, i do get the wierd impression that the man may be mentally disturbed....i wonder what goes on in that brain of his.
You're not the only one. If you ever get the chance, read his book 'The Melancholy Deathy of Oyster Boy and Other Stories'.

You'll find it weird and funny at the same time. But the weirdest thing of all about the book, is that it's a childrens book. Seriously.

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
This is the greatest movie of all time! ^_^ I use to watch it every year around halloween and christmas time. I love the characters and the music and..just everything! lol

Sally + Jack = True Love! <3

*2*Tosty

I have the dvd know and i've watched like maybe 10 times, i exagerate all the time. it'S One of my fav movies and the music is awesome , what's this! ta na na na...

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
omg love this movie i like memorized almost all the songs...whats this whats this theres color everywhere whats this whats thi theres white things in the air.....this is halloween! lol

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
When I was 2 years old, I saw this movie.
I fell in love with it.
When I was around 7 I saw it again...
I got the title of "Obsessed" (Which I thought was awesome)
When I was 13 I took it out again.
I love this movie.
This is my #1 favorite movie of all time- I've had so much history with it, and it's almost scary how it inspired my life. Because I've been a fan of this my entire life, it sort of shaped the way I am. Scary huh?

The only problem is...those damn posers. Lately, NBC merch and clothing has become popular with the Gothic and Punk people.
It pisses me off so bad- tons of people represent it- even though they've never seen it! Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back