• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa Lockheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
She was just practicing shading.Its not really necessary to do all this creative stuff when ur jus doing practise.Besides she copied it.If it was a creative pic she would copy it like that but thats the way it is.^^ keep practisin

osaka109

For example, you could draw her with a sword behind her back or somthing and hitting sumone.9.5/10 the pic is good but the only problem is the thing i mentioned earlier

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
I like how you did the eyes, the things on the arms are well shaded. The shading is good, the bottom part is good, the school bag starps are good. Its obvious that its tiffa. Keep up the practicing, keep up in touch and pretty soon we will be able to tell you that it looks identic^^

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Are u working on sumtin else soon??looking forward to it....im workin on sum stuff now but i cant think of what to draw lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back