• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three new short clips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

chasingdusk said:
Man, I seriously almost had a heart attack when I saw that trailer, it was so INTENSE! So many cool scenes! Especially when Mickey uncloaked himself and Sora on his knees!!! I was wondering though, is it me, or did I see Sora in his KH clothing when the keyblade appeared in his hand? What does that mean? I guess he doesn't start out with his black clothes at the beginning of the game which is what I thought would happen.

Who was the person illuminated in the beginning? It sort of looked like Kairi and a dusk at the same time.

When Sora is in his red clothes, it was a flashback, not the begining of the game. It says so on the downloads section.:p
The illuminated person was Naminé.

ur-vile

Awards
Anyone know what's in the file5060.zip, it's password encoded.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
ferretfrenzie said:
When Sora is in his red clothes, it was a flashback, not the begining of the game. It says so on the downloads section.:p

yeh flashbacks! thanks for clearin that up

Yanos_Darkspawn

ferretfrenzie said:
I dont think that scene its a falshback at all, at least,not from the first game, cause Sora is taller than Goffy and its Soras KH2 face and hair color(witch are different from KH)

SS%2072.jpg

Last edited:

Axuseru_Axel

At least we now know what one of the things from the Deep Dive trailer. If you remember the "His voice, it's left me" part of it you'll find Kairi says it in this trailer.

How interesting. What I really want to know is about the purposes of Namine and Axel.. And why the hell BHK decided to throw his keyblade down in front of Axel. o__o; Maybe he has PMS?

Owaz

Yep, that's definately Zexion in Kingdom Hearts 2. I knew he'd be back and why? Because we never found out what became of him in Chain of Memories. We were left to assume Axel had Riku Replica kill him off, but we never did witness it... But now it's official: Zexion is alive! As for all the other stuff in the new footage...meh, I don't care. xD

Yanos_Darkspawn

Owaz said:
Yep, that's definately Zexion in Kingdom Hearts 2. I knew he'd be back and why? Because we never found out what became of him in Chain of Memories. We were left to assume Axel had Riku Replica kill him off, but we never did witness it... But now it's official: Zexion is alive! As for all the other stuff in the new footage...meh, I don't care. xD

Its not official at all, and that guy have some differences with Zexion(build and hair color and shape, to name some)

Owaz

Um...it doesn't really need to be officially confirmed unless your just pitifully stubborn enough to not see the truth right in front of your face.

Obviously Zexion is going to look different in 3D than that in 2D. <_<

ferretfrenzie

Yanos_Darkspawn said:
I dont think that scene its a falshback at all, at least,not from the first game, cause Sora is taller than Goffy and its Soras KH2 face and hair color(witch are different from KH)

SS%2072.jpg

Well....tell that to the people who wrote "flashback" as part of the title.

Yanos_Darkspawn

ferretfrenzie said:
Well....tell that to the people who wrote "flashback" as part of the title.
Dont worry, if they drop by, Ill tell them

owaz said:
Um...it doesn't really need to be officially confirmed unless your just pitifully stubborn enough to not see the truth right in front of your face.

Obviously Zexion is going to look different in 3D than that in 2D. <_<
Are you sure youre not the one who is pitifully stubborn?

Here is a 3D Zexion, just to be sure
3dzexion.jpg
SS%2027.jpg

Come on, this guy doubles Zexion is size, and the hair is different

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back