• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Three Dimensional: A Character Building Workshop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giuocob

Question: So if we are signing up does that mean we're helping with the character building thing or we doing the homework portion or just in general, signing up? I mean I get it but it's kind of fuzzy. I would join but I'm just wondering at the moment.

You're saying you plan on doing the homework portion. I obviously don't care if you don't, though.

I'm back from a one week summer course at Purdue University. I'll get this thing underway.

bizness86

@ the thread maker
If this helps as a reference in any way:

Shines One Year After - Jiminy's Journal; scroll down to the Character Profiles

Though this thread had multiple purposes, I found that I used it, primarily, as a way to keep up with my characters. To some, things like this may turn to be an essential crutch in keeping a character 'in-character' even when situations change.
Although, I wish I could be of more help, when I do find myself on this site, I rarely find myself in the Fictional Writing section. Good luck, and I know that you will follow through with something spectacular.

You all should take heed,
Bizness86​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back