• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on Terra/Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilBluFurbySAIX

I've just been thinking, how can Terra possibly be Xehanort? Terra and Xehanort are like, inverted. Terra has dark hair and light skin, and Xehanort has light hair and dark skin. Perhaps by the power of KH he changed, or he gave into the darkness and changed himself like Riku did? In one of Ansem's reports, he said that Xehanort had extraordinary powers " maybe even superhuman." I know they're connected, but it's wierd. Also, shouldn't Xemnas be able to wield the Keyblade, instead of those red Sabers? You know, just like Roxas and Sora?
I've also heard that some people think that the DS is Xehanort, but I just can't beileve that. The DS came DIRECTLY CAME from the UEM, so maybe the DS is some form of an extension of darkness from the UEM. After all, it is a DARK SOLDIER.

I know those questions will probably be answered in the next game, but I always love to speculate first! Just tell me what you people think about this.:toungesmile:

Last edited:

Kado

But wait, Terra is Xehanort? I thought the old guy was, his eyes were the same strange shade, and he seemed purely evil, like Xehanort became. Like they said, there were originally four chasers, who knows what happened to Terra. But if you really look at him.....doesn't he look like he could be Sora's father? Strange thoughts.....

KHII+FM

i think Terra is NOT xehanort.The old guy definatly has a connection to ansem,and therfore Xehanort.I think Terra must have had his own confrontation with the old dude in his past.You can tell when he gets CRAZY mad at the end of the video.

Kado

But stuff like that cant be confirmed until the prequel comes out. Anyway, I digress, does no one else see Terra's resemblance to Sora?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I've just been thinking, how can Terra possibly be Xehanort? Terra and Xehanort are like, inverted. Terra has dark hair and light skin, and Xehanort has light hair and dark skin. Perhaps by the power of KH he changed, or he gave into the darkness and changed himself like Riku did? In one of Ansem's reports, he said that Xehanort had extraordinary powers " maybe even superhuman." I know they're connected, but it's wierd.

But Riku's appearance was not simply a variation of his appearance. He assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless. Which would not be the case here.

Also, shouldn't Xemnas be able to wield the Keyblade, instead of those red Sabers? You know, just like Roxas and Sora?

Roxas was only able to summon his keyblades when he remembered what he was.

I've also heard that some people think that the DS is Xehanort, but I just can't beileve that.

(snorts) It certainly is possible.

The DS came DIRECTLY CAME from the UEM, so maybe the DS is some form of an extension of darkness from the UEM. After all, it is a DARK SOLDIER.

Possibly, but there are other possibilities.

I know those questions will probably be answered in the next game, but I always love to speculate first! Just tell me what you people think about this.:toungesmile:

I do not happen to think that Terra is Xehanort for a variety of reasons, but do not agree with you on the fact that the DS can't be Xehanort.

But stuff like that cant be confirmed until the prequel comes out. Anyway, I digress, does no one else see Terra's resemblance to Sora?

Terra being Sora's father is really quite implausible.

Kado

Terra, The Theory

Well, let me state my theory this way, Terra, hair styled like Xehanort, but shorter, and eyes that turned to a strange amber/gold hybrid AS SOON AS HE LOOKED UPON KINGDOM HEARTS. Maybe thats where all the obsession with the hearts came into play. I believe that Ansem found Xehanort after the clash with the UEM, he must have been distraught, eyes, a golden color, hair, turned silver, strangely enough, and he was taken in by Ansem. As he studied with Ansem, he began to remember bits and pieces and became obsessed with hearts after the clash with the UEM, over time, his hair grew and instead of becoming a good guy, like he was as Terra, he gave into the darkness to find the answers he so desperately sought. As a result, he became Xahanort's heartless(still unamed) and Xemnas, both also completely obsessed with hearts, and strangely enough, the resemblance, eyes or otherwise, is striking when you put the pices in place. And when Xemnas sat on the throne, he said "Old Friend" which would refer to one of the other chasers. But I heard a recent theory of Birth By Sleep, Ven was....for lack of a better word, hibernating, his soul taken, as it would seem, and the one on the floor in front of Xemnas looked rather knocked out. And why would Xemnas keep a dead body, it doesn't sound plausible. Also, Ven's resemblance to Roxas, in other words, the dark part of Sora, is amazing, perhaps thats where Ven's soul went, into Sora's body after he unlocked himself. And if you notice the back of Aqua's hair, it looks a lot like the back of Sora's(trivial, I know). And if the unspoken bond between Ven and Aqua wasn't just our imagination, then is it possible that Ven sought out Sora because he was the closest thing to his dear Aqua? Then again, just theories, please give me feedback.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Re: Terra, The Theory

Well, let me state my theory this way, Terra, hair styled like Xehanort, but shorter, and eyes that turned to a strange amber/gold hybrid AS SOON AS HE LOOKED UPON KINGDOM HEARTS. Maybe thats where all the obsession with the hearts came into play.

His eyes were yellow. Xehanort's eyes were brown, and Xemnas and his heartless have orange eyes. There is a difference

I believe that Ansem found Xehanort after the clash with the UEM, he must have been distraught, eyes, a golden color, hair, turned silver, strangely enough, and he was taken in by Ansem.

See above.
As he studied with Ansem, he began to remember bits and pieces and became obsessed with hearts after the clash with the UEM, over time, his hair grew and instead of becoming a good guy, like he was as Terra, he gave into the darkness to find the answers he so desperately sought.

Alright then...

As a result, he became Xahanort's heartless(still unamed) and Xemnas, both also completely obsessed with hearts, and strangely enough, the resemblance, eyes or otherwise, is striking when you put the pices in place. And when Xemnas sat on the throne, he said "Old Friend" which would refer to one of the other chasers.

You do realize that it is possible Xemnas was being sarcastic, or that he was calling her that for lack of a better term?

But I heard a recent theory of Birth By Sleep, Ven was....for lack of a better word, hibernating, his soul taken, as it would seem, and the one on the floor in front of Xemnas looked rather knocked out. And why would Xemnas keep a dead body, it doesn't sound plausible.

Well, he keeps armor, so a body or another set of armor wouldn't seem implausible to me.

And if you notice the back of Aqua's hair, it looks a lot like the back of Sora's(trivial, I know). And if the unspoken bond between Ven and Aqua wasn't just our imagination, then is it possible that Ven sought out Sora because he was the closest thing to his dear Aqua? Then again, just theories, please give me feedback.

Oh, god. Please, that's such an insignificant detail, I hardly think it matters.

EvilBluFurbySAIX

Well then, HadesDragon, why do you think the DS could be Xehanort? I mean, seeing as it split from the UEM like that...maybe they have some form of connection...but the UEM himself can't be Xehanort, that was in the past, anyway.

I'm not saying the DS being Xehanort is impossible, though.
AND I DON'T THINK TERRA IS XEHANORT, EITHER!

Last edited:

EvilBluFurbySAIX

-Quote from HadesDragon-
But Riku's appearance was not simply a variation of his appearance. He assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless. Which would not be the case here.

That's why I put question marks, I wasn't really sure.
Sorry for double-posting!

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well then, HadesDragon, why do you think the DS could be Xehanort? I mean, seeing as it split from the UEM like that...maybe they have some form of connection...but the UEM himself can't be Xehanort, that was in the past, anyway.

I'm not saying the DS being Xehanort is impossible, though.
AND I DON'T THINK TERRA IS XEHANORT, EITHER!

I'll comment on this... It is my belief that the UEM is in fact the true, real Xehanort... But, I think the DS is also Xehanort, except the younger self of the UEM... IF that were true, it would fix the final gap... A huge explosion could have erased the young version's memory and the UEM (real Xehanort) could have been "put to sleep" inside the young Xehanort... That would mean the Xehanort we know is the DS, the younger verson of the real Xehanort, the UEM, but both still being Xehanort... The DS Xehanort would not hold any memories of his past and the UEM Xehanort would be dormint inside of him... If the DS Xehanort knows of the UEM Xehanort insdie of him right now is not known, but it might help explain how the DS Xehanort learned so quickly...

Anyways, that is simply my beliefs on the subject and, until Nomura says otherwise, is possible...

Awards
First of all Terra might not be Xehanort, its not confirmed yet, because either him or the UEM is connected to Xehanort. Second, the reason Xemnas can't wield a Keyblade is because he's a nobody, no heart to wield keyblade with. The reason Roxas can wield one is because he's a special nobody. Lastly, either the DS is a extension of darkness as you said or he's a younger version of the UEM.

EvilBluFurbySAIX

I'll comment on this... It is my belief that the UEM is in fact the true, real Xehanort... But, I think the DS is also Xehanort, except the younger self of the UEM... IF that were true, it would fix the final gap... A huge explosion could have erased the young version's memory and the UEM (real Xehanort) could have been "put to sleep" inside the young Xehanort... That would mean the Xehanort we know is the DS, the younger verson of the real Xehanort, the UEM, but both still being Xehanort... The DS Xehanort would not hold any memories of his past and the UEM Xehanort would be dormint inside of him... If the DS Xehanort knows of the UEM Xehanort insdie of him right now is not known, but it might help explain how the DS Xehanort learned so quickly...

Anyways, that is simply my beliefs on the subject and, until Nomura says otherwise, is possible...

Hmmm...when you put it that way....it seems believible, I guess. :)

As the title says, these are my THOUGHTS, not some kind of theory I think is true. There are some questions in there, too. Apparently HadesDragon and others ,answered them. :p

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

you know, the DS may have had no real form except a creature with a heartless suit. For all we know Terra could have beaten UEM after his anger grew on the attack of Ven. Once he would have battled out the UEM then the UEM could lay dormant in sleep within the DS as a means of rejuvenating his power or something.....rather. But the DS could not defeat Terra and was beaten. Being formless, it took the appearance of Terra and was reborn as a child. That could explain its extraordinary powers. If anything Xehanort becoming UEM is Birth by Sleep.

just a small not so significant theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back