• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on Kingdom Hearts plot direction?...[SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

Do you guys like the direction Nomura is doing to the Kingdom Hearts series? Do you still think the plot is deep or profound still? Personally I find Persona 3's plot to be a bit more deep than Kingdom Hearts is at the moment. Thoughts?

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
actually, i like the direction it's going especially after watching and hopefully in the near future playing bbs

Kentsu13

i think it still kinda deep but like theres a lot of questions left unanswered hopefully the next game will answer al lthe questions and no more cliffhangers

MeggieKeyblader

I still love it and its depth, but idk... it might be getting a TINY bit cheesy. Probably because Nomura's trying to explain basically everything... I kinda liked the mysteries that weren't revealed before. It gives the series an enigmatic, interesting feel to it.

Eternal_Sleep

its kinda sad. as of right now i am very happy with the series. which is good. the sad part is that my opinion is honestly going to be decided by the ending of coded. i know a lot of people have been disappointed with it so far and for understandable reasons however i have a feeling the ending is going to be epic. i mean so far the three new titles purposes were to hint at the future of the series. Days didn't have anything incredibly obvious in it(that we know of lol) but there are still hints. however it has always been said that BBS is the key game of the three and i believe this is true, however it has also said that BBS and coded are deeply linked. so far there isn't much of a connection at all that we can see but he has also said that the ending will be unexpected. to be honest even as close to the ending as we are i can only barely guess at how it might end and i suspect that we wont be disappointed(well most of us wont be) i am actually very anxious for the ending because i don't know about the rest of you but the plot of coded has really drawn me in. no matter how it ends im sure i will i still like the series but the ending of coded will decide how high of a pedestal i place the series on. if it continues at the pace it is going then it may actually beat out final fantasy and the tales of ____ series as my all time favorite.

Hikari221

All I can say is that if KH3 isn't announced soon I am going to be PISSED.

OSM1017

The only problem I have with it is that Nomura seems to:

A.) Reveal bits and pieces of important elements in each game, or just scatters them about for us to figure out, or

B.) He's just writing this shit up as he goes along since the story has driven itself into a wall because of the amount of clusterfucks the stories of the last few games presented.

I can't say I'm happy, but I'm glad it's all finally starting to make more sense. I'd rather they came up with a simple and somewhat deep plot again though like they did for KH1. We came upon all the events in that game at a steady course, and everything pretty much made sense at the get go with a few nice twists near the end.

Said it before many times now, once the Organization was introduced this entire series dive bombed into obscurity because of how confusing everything became after their inclusion.

Mitchman

I love clusterfucks, and seeing how big this game series got, I'm loving it. Come on Nomura, bring out the next 50 Soras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back