• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Ugly And Beautiful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Who else has heard of this series?
I jsut watched all 13 episodes and I loved it!
There's tons of stuff: romance, ecchi, coemdy, and some scifi stuff.

The only thing I think is, that the plots too thin. But then again, that's how they stretched it for 13 episodes.

Here's a summary:

Takemoto Takeru, an ordinary high schooler, encounters during a bike delivery for his part time job a strange light.
When he stops and searches the surrounding, he observes in the forest a cute girl named Hikari climbing out of a sparkling cocoon.
Takeru instantly falls for her at first sight, but suddenly a monster appears at the same spot and attacks the girl.

This describes the exciting days of the mysterious girl Hikari and Akari, Takeru`s childhood friend Nishino Mari and his classmates, who all come onto the scene.
Actually these are just ordinary days, but in Hikari`s point of view, they are wonderful.

and a piccy:
keyvisual04.jpg

Lemme know if anyone's heard/seen/like this show.
I did! ^_^

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Sorry I don't have any movie files or anything ppl. But it's not a wildly known show. (As you can probably guess ;))
But it's still worth a definate look.
It's a really nice fantasy, romance.

Everything from giant monster, to transforming protagonists, to the mystery of love.

Great anime! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back