• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this sounds sooo stupid but......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy_8291

I thought it was strange how in COM on one floor (don't remember which one) Donald and Goofy try to cheer Sora up and tell him he can do it and he says something like he'll do it even blindfolded or something like that. I know, it's probably just a coincidence and it probably has like a 2 or 3% percent chance to be related to DD but still...

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
I actually squealed girlishly at that part. <<;;

Dead serious, squealed.

It's probably just a pun, though. A measly little pun...

KeybladeShadow88

I don't blame you for thinking that, but I doubt theres a connection, I doubt even the makers caught that one, becuase it is commonly used

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
i can see youpr point, tho that wouldnt happen.

obviously, Sora is not the BFU Sora says "I can do this blinfolded" not Riku, and obviously BFU is Riku lol. So i see where you are getting at, but it isnt possible it has to do with DD in any way lol. at least you are thinking, maybe think a tad harder and u may come up with a very good theory of KH2. so yea, in conlcusion, i doubt it has a connection with BFU.

Otaku

Awards
Congrats Taylor on using your last pheonix down on this thread...
It's quite interesting theory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back