• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this makes no sense!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora/brave

alright now this is what makes no sense....
How did malificent come back! same with ansem!!! they both died and in the first game! then if the XIII order brought them back what would they need them for? then what about Riku and Mickey?! what is up with them. Oh! and don't flame, I am just expressing myself.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Hah, I l ike how you put out a lil script on saying Oh! and don't flame, I am just expressing myself.

What would they need them for? Easily said, it could be because they want more powerful dark agents recruited to aid them in a universal domination! Bwahahaha.

Hybrid Keyblade

to add to their army...and plus Ansem doesnt really "Die" kinda..goes "AHH OH MY FREAKIN EYES!" then disappears..thats not really dying persay....

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
well, wait for the game to come out and find out yourself!!! i mean, do you really want to find out now??? on a forum? it's better if we find that one out when we PLAY the game

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Ansem did not die. If you played com you'd know. he was repressed inside rikus heart, and is still there, waiting to manifest. Maleficent however seemed to fade into a smudge on the floor. How she came back is anyones guess.

Ansem/Sephy

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Ansem did not die. If you played com you'd know. he was repressed inside rikus heart, and is still there, waiting to manifest. Maleficent however seemed to fade into a smudge on the floor. How she came back is anyones guess.

Someone gets it. Maleficent died, and was resurrected. Ansem never died, tho'. He fed on Riku's darkness and set himself free (w/ DiZ's help [Riku told DiZ to set him free; not an act of evil]) and was defeated. But he said as long as Riku has darkness, he will live on, then yelled, "I will return!" Sound dead to you? No, didn't think so . . .

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
We've gotten no news on riku at all except that he is the BFU, this is very strange though considering that we have gotten a good amount of info on bhk (roxas) and he was secrete for a long time, MABEY HE IS THE SUPERIOR! lol now im getting out of control

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Hybrid Keyblade said:
to add to their army...and plus Ansem doesnt really "Die" kinda..goes "AHH OH MY FREAKIN EYES!" then disappears..thats not really dying persay....
LMAO!!!xDDDD i laughed at that .
But yeah dude...it's called a twist and a fantasy game/RPG game ...meaning NOT REAL

*2*Tosty

AHH OH MY FREAKIN EYES!"
Sweeeeet!!
We've gotten no news on riku at all except that he is the BFU, this is very strange though considering that we have gotten a good amount of info on bhk (roxas) and he was secrete for a long time, MABEY HE IS THE SUPERIOR! lol now im getting out of control

The exact same thing crossed my mind once and a had to slap myself to get back to reality.

M

Monkey Man

Ansem/Sephy said:
Someone gets it. Maleficent died, and was resurrected. Ansem never died, tho'. He fed on Riku's darkness and set himself free (w/ DiZ's help [Riku told DiZ to set him free; not an act of evil]) and was defeated. But he said as long as Riku has darkness, he will live on, then yelled, "I will return!" Sound dead to you? No, didn't think so . . .
Your right Ansem did not die he is still in Rikus heart.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Yeah, Ansem is a parasite, living off Riku, that biter.

This analogy will be on the SAT's
Liquid Snake living off Otacon by the arm: Ansem living off Riku's darkness.

=o

Beakman's World

Like with those talking appliances in Beast's Castle. See his world was lost to the darkness but when Sora closed the door and the world barriers were restored the worlds rebuilt themselves so bad guys like Malificent who were lost to the darkness were restored to their world.

Crimson Warlocke

I am thinking that maybe the villians of each world are brought back when their worlds revive. Did anyone notice that pic of Meleficent and one of the fairies from Sleeping Beauty. I sure hope they made Sleeping Beauty into a world, that would be cool. Meleficent, I think, was a cool villian in the first game and I am glad that she's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back