• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is...The final stretch...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

It's almost time. Many of you have been neesh gaming for 3 years, waiting at last for KH2. Well, the final stretch has come upon us. But...what will happen to this website, will you all still come here? And if there will be a KH3, will there be a www.kingdomhearts3.net? Sure, click on it. I doubt it'll take you anywhere... Super Special Secret: Ansem brings Kairi to Destiny Islands. Why? You'll have to find out yourselves...

nothingness

theres already a thread like this. and i can wait for a couple more months, i got new games to play + final mix so im gonna play that a lot more than i did with kh

FiNaLsKyE

yeah...

Super Special Secret: Ansem brings Kairi to Destiny Islands.

Did you see the end of KH? lol... the worlds closed up... and kairi slipped away... back to destiny islands remember? Destiny Islands were destroyed... and then, it was rebuilt when the doors were closed. because at the end, the Gummis (which are the walls inbetween worlds) created a new Destiny Islands, because everything was created again... watch the end cinematic and youll understand what i mean...

Sir_Auron

Forgive me. I forgot to post something very important about that super special secret thing. Ansem had brought Kairi to Destiny Islands when she was little. Ansem brought her from Hollow Bastion. You play KH2 and find out for yourselves.

FiNaLsKyE

lol yeah, very nice save there... this i can agree on... because in KH, there was a flashback unto which they show kairi and her grandma... IN hollow bastion. And plus, they dont remember why she was brought there... so It is beleivable. and plus, i remember something else... but i forgot it... lol it was important, about kairi and destiny islands... oh well

FiNaLsKyE

yeah, i just rememberd that... sorry, and i thought i double posted but i didnt... woo! but yeah... ansem did make kairi go to Destiny Islands...

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
he chose her ...and he didnt take her there....and sir auron stop being stupid..every1 knos ansem chose kairi 2 go 2 another world..this is 4rm kh not kh2...and if ud played kh2 which i highly doubt..dont spoil everything and if u havent played it then DONT LIE STUPID....sry i had 2 let taht out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back