• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is just a poll, forgive me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is more Powerful?

• Sora (hero of light)!!

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Riku (hero of darkness)!!

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Don't know?!

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

technically....riku is twilight.....but................................i'd have to say sora. considering he's the hero, considering the good guys always win, considering he beat the pulp out of riku a bunch of times before, considering he took the role of keyblade master from riku. sora you devil you...XD

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
I was say technically it's Riku who's more powerful. Sora wins the fights against him not out of power, but for sappy, anime-ish reasons like loving the girl and the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!1111

-_-

Seriously though, I like Sora. XD He's a wee pet. *pats him on the head in motherly manner*

kh_pro

Technicly riku is the strongest (physicly) but sora has a sronger heart making him overcome riku almost every time.

K

Kairi_MAX

tough choice... i think Sora because Riku acts evil and i dont like bad guys

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
well technically Sora isn't all the good, basically he is killing the heartless which makes him a bit evil, he turned into a heartless, so makes him more evil, though he may not show it. so technically both have power the same, the only difference is that the way you use that power and the startergy you use, so i picked don't know!?

Lunar Knight

American Person
I think Sora is the strongest because he has a stronger heart than Riku, but I guess Riku is physcally stronger. But another thing is I always like the hero, the good guy!

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Both have there strength and weaknesses so its hard to tell who would come out the victor in a fight between them.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back