• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is for the people who beat kh2 no one else

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

look at this

kingdomhearts_112603_001.jpg

khcom

se15.jpg

kh3 past/future who knows

XCJ

just look my opinion

khrules2copy.jpg

Riku,Sora,Kairi

se14.jpg

Riku,Sora,Kairi

just look you will get it

and please with me you're opinion

Vin

Bronze Member
sry but this is kind of old very good throy though they had this at soras kingdom

latinoremix05

Kh3 has to do A LOT with Xenahort. because in the secret ending it states it all begun with him. Yet we dont know what happen to him in the past other than that Ansem the wise rescued him from 'certain death.'

XCJ

hjhgj.jpg

Zexion the guy who we all kill

se17.jpg

probobly zexion or a new cha

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura, the concept deseigner and director of KH2 has confirmed that the three knights are completely new characters....can we stop with the theory's that they are Sora, Riku, and Kairi already? Please?

XCJ

TheMuffinMan said:
Nomura, the concept deseigner and director of KH2 has confirmed that the three knights are completely new characters....can we stop with the theory's that they are Sora, Riku, and Kairi already? Please?

Are you going to belive a guy who made the game

he said it will be completely new characters

who knows but if you realize the size of riku sora and kairi against the Knights you will get it.

I not saying you wrong but he did said it

latinoremix05

sorry to double post, but i just had an idea. I think Xenahort was the last user of the keyblade before sora. Xenahort must've done something really bad for the keyblade to rechoose and pick sora. Probably had 2 friends like riku and kairi. but something must've happened... anyway my theory is that middle guy is Xenahort in the past.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He's already stated that they are completely new characters that we have never met before in any of the games.....he has even drawn concepts of thier faces and given them names....they are NEW characters, and not Sora, Riku, and Kairi......yes, I beleive the guy who created the universe of Kingdom Hearts

XCJ

probobly is you're theory and i like it I like theory cause it makes us look the we all making the game you know.

latinoremix05

u know whats funny. they dont actually show zexion bein killed by fake riku. it just fades black. but whatever. zexion never had a weapon. did he?

XCJ

he did but they never show us
so he probobly alive not dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back