• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has been really bugging me...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

What was wrong with the camera in KH1? And swimming in Atlantica... I don't know why people hated it... x_x

I beg you not to flame... I just never really noticed anything bad about either...

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm with you on this nothing was wrong with the camera in Kh1 nor the swimming actually the swimming part wasn't that bad but I don't play games to much and this is one reason why cause gamers that have nothing better to do complain about this stuff I mean in super Mario Brothers 3 and World or Legend of Zelda LTTP or Ocarina of Time no one even complain it was a game what do you expect but I applaud the game developers of this game cause it took hard work to do a game like this

nothingness

i play the game a lot and i dont care about the swimming part in atlantica, but the camera was bad at times. In final mix they almost fixed it, they made sora transparent when the camera was "in" the wall

coolazice7

me, i really didnt mind the camera or atlantica... but i guess both had a few bugs in them, even if they werent huge bugs. well kh2 will surely fix whatever flaws were in them...

Josi-Jo

I never really had muchproblems with the camera and the swimming aint bad its basicly flying in neverland just not without the gold sparks diffrent background and costumes and heartless.

stickxkeyblade

Website
stickxkeyblade.livejournal.com
Okay, I have to say that I LIKED the camera controls, dammit. It just seems like I'm the only one that prefers the simple shoulder-button controls to the left analog stick or something. I mean... Sure, you can't look up like that, but if you really needed to look up, you soulc just use the select button, right?

But I CAN complain about the swimming. I mean, it was fine until you got that shared ability...'Mermaid Kick' was it? And then you'd go super fast in one direction when all you really wanted to do was go down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back