• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has been bothering me....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orochi Yashiro

RikusSoul said:
no hes still human he just had an out of bodie exp

WTF? This Kingdom Hearts dumbass.

This question is very complicated because only one with a strong heart can become a keyblade master, but he wouldn't turn into a heartless, he'd turn into a nobody. Seriously complicated.

port royal 12

he would have been a nobody because he was heartless in a humans body
at least thats what i think he is anyways

i hope this post has help you on your way to the answer

port royal 12
cya

HeartlessOfDoom

I have an answer explaining why Sora didn't turn into a nobody: SE didn't think up nobodies yet, or if they did, they were saving it for KH: CoM and KH2.

O

Orochi Yashiro

HeartlessOfDoom said:
I have an answer explaining why Sora didn't turn into a nobody: SE didn't think up nobodies yet, or if they did, they were saving it for KH: CoM and KH2.

But then thats just a bunch of contradictory bullshit.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Seigfreid said:
I didn't see a his heart returne after becoming him again
Jeez, you're right! We see his heart vanish, but never see it come back!
That probably explains the whole BHK thing!
People keep saying "BHK can't be a part of Sora- Sora got his heart back after he became a heartless!" But apparently, he doesn't. Just a Nobody-
That makes BHK...
When a heart has no vessel to be carried in, it forms a body itself.
That's what Ansem said in one of his reports, right?
Perhaps that's who BHK is.
BUT. Sora still has the keyblade after he looses his heart. The keyblade goes to the strongest heart, and Sora wouldn't even have it. So how does one fill in that hole?

V

Vincent Valentine

this is just from my head, so leave me alone if its not perfect:
"The heart may be weak and sometimes it may even give in, but i know now that theres a light that never goes out"
Thats Sora after decking Ansem, i thik that that thing aout the light that never goes out was relating to him becoming a heartless but still being able to turn back. The same for Riku and Ansem, i think. If I'm completely wrong then just ignore me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back