• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

this belongs in CoM but no1 there so i posted here..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-RikU_

in com, at hollow bastion, Belle loses here heart, and when you lose ur heart, a nobody is born. Who is her nobody? Please dont flame.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Castle Oblivion white rooms are all past memories, so nothing that happened in any of the disney places matter.

OniRiku

since belle is a princess of heart im sure she had a strong heart but it was in sora's MEMORIES that namine CORRUPTED, it didn't really happen

Princesses of heart do not become heartless, and don't have nobodies. I think Belle was one of the Princesses. I don't remember.

That's true, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
All this stuff about how Princesses of the Heart not making heartless and making special nobodies doesn't matter in this case.

All the stuff that happened in the worlds in Castle Oblivion never really happened. Belle and Beast were all just memories, and so Belle never really lost her heart again never haopened , nor did Jasmine getting kidnapped again, nor did Pinocchio getting eaten by Parasite Cage.

Vin

Bronze Member
SOLDIER Cloud said:
Castle Oblivion white rooms are all past memories, so nothing that happened in any of the disney places matter.

wat ^ said

-RikU_

Thank you all. Know I understand better =D Im gonna finish the game soon....in Twilight Town. Do you see soras nobody in twilight town in com? (didnt say you know who cause it might be a spoiler)

another thing is how do you make that spoiler box?

linkamm1

past memories may mean that nothing there realy happened to the true person.... but she is also a princess so like kairi didnt have a heartless....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back