• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

things you should do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door-to-twilight

stuck in the awakeing between choosing the sword,s
can't wait till kh2?about to look in the spoiler section or buy the japanese version of the game? im telling you dont do it to your selfs.i made this thread so people can share ideas untill the wait of march,28,06( or march,30,06 to be precise).
i beat kh1 in december thinking that it was suppose to come out at that time.believe me i waited 3-4 years like everyone eles it just took me a while to beat the game...then i beat COM the third time.well ever since then there was nuthin to do.but now that i know the release date i started over kh1 again then ill play COM again too..thats just a tip for those who are waiting from me. please share your views of using up time for the release of the biggest game,cause some peple are going to crack and spoil themselves!!!!

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
go hang out wit ur friends or play some different video games. right kno im going to start playing Com again while waiting for KH2.

djlenny51

Yeah i guess YuRiPa is better i totally forgot the new names. Since i started playing it, the yrp stuck to me!!

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
i think ill just buy a new game to keep me occupied until it comes out in the uk so thats gunna be awhile

krazyaznsyco

YRP/YuRiPa is Yuna, Rikku, and Paine from Final Fantasy X-2. They used this YRP thing as a code-like thing for missions but they only used it once and that was only during the intro of the game.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
velocity2325 said:
go hang out wit ur friends or play some different video games. right kno im going to start playing Com again while waiting for KH2.

yeah..........friends.......hehe.....*sniff*

devilsTrinity

how bout you try out some dragon quest 8 the game is actually sick as hell!!!!!! thats what im doing but its kinda hard and im only like 10 hours in

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i'll be playing battlefield 2: modern combat for a while and then i'll start kh1, beat it, then kh CoM, beat it, then go to game stop on tuesday morning buy the game and play it forever

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
I got two suggestions. For people with halo 2 play multiplayer and see how bad u can kick your friends butt for 44 days. And my second suggestion play games on miniclips.com. They have some cool games and I think they make a new one every week so try to beat the highscores list for any of the games till kh2 comes out. Im already starting to beat the gunrun high scores list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back