• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Things We So Easily Overlooked...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

R0XAS

have you guys noticed that with all of this new information we are too busy trying to find out information we probably won't get until the release? nomura has personally made it his business trying to keep the details like the number I and XIII members and roxas underwrap. if you havne't heard, he already banned any reserves of KH2 in japan, in fear that the spoilers will get out. also, suspiciously the track listings of KH2 have been taken down.. why wouldn't they since they already slipped us BHK's name. before we spend time trying to figure out any future things, let's work with the stuff that was overlooked..

[note: these are from deepdive and asas, i know they are 'early concepts,' but it is quite clear that they are significant in KH2.. we've already seen the DD scene in the KH2 trailer]

khw3se.png

[One]
This is the symbol of the heartless. The shot cuts off the lower portion but the the incomplete bottom of the heart is a clear indicator that this is not just a simple heart. It is speculated that perhaps this is a gesture of protection. Why then do this keyblade wielding unknown, who physically stands in opposition to the neo-heartless, need protection in the sign of the heartless?

[Two]
Much speculation has arisen to the reason behind her face being shown. This is one mystery that cannot easily be solved or theorized.

[Three]
Something as simple as this bottle can have a significant meaning. A fragmented tale; A world without you; The eyes will close. From Kairi to Sora?

[Four]
Did we ever figure this one out? Why is Sora hovering [in original KH clothes] over a turbulent sea? Wasn't he supposed to be in the memory pod? Or is this a dream. Roxas was said to be having dreams of Sora in the beginning of the game.. is this one of them?

[Five] Probably the most important question*
The infamous "The Gathering." "We'll go together." Who are these four? What are they doing, where are they going? Since one of these is Roxas [the dual weilding unknown], and Roxas is supposedly helping Sora, and since he's in the same gathering as the GEU, infering Roxas and GEU are on the same side...

[Six]
...why does the heartless symbol appear around the GEU as he enters into the world? Does it have anything to do with the heartless sign that forms around Roxas?

Seriously, if you can.. think about these things.

Sanctuary Keeper

This is only a concept video <_<. have these things probably wont even be shown, but judging by the trailers, its seems some, if not all, will be in kh2, and assimulated into the actual story.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well if you seen the new trailer the geu doesn't have the heartless sign nor a glowing eye and i think the heartless symbols in 1 and 6 are just early concepts before they decided the org. would have seperate powers than that of the heartless

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
You made very good points ROXAS!.In the picture #1 it isn't the first time we seen someone with a big heart surrounding them!...protection!?...attack!?...call for help!?..who knows?

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
[Three]
Something as simple as this bottle can have a significant meaning. A fragmented tale; A world without you; The eyes will close. From Kairi to Sora?

What about that one qoute with Kairi and the girl Orett in Twilight Town?

Lightkeeper05

R0XAS said:
have you guys noticed that with all of this new information we are too busy trying to find out information we probably won't get until the release? nomura has personally made it his business trying to keep the details like the number I and XIII members and roxas underwrap. if you havne't heard, he already banned any reserves of KH2 in japan, in fear that the spoilers will get out. also, suspiciously the track listings of KH2 have been taken down.. why wouldn't they since they already slipped us BHK's name. before we spend time trying to figure out any future things, let's work with the stuff that was overlooked..

[note: these are from deepdive and asas, i know they are 'early concepts,' but it is quite clear that they are significant in KH2.. we've already seen the DD scene in the KH2 trailer]

khw3se.png

[One]
This is the symbol of the heartless. The shot cuts off the lower portion but the the incomplete bottom of the heart is a clear indicator that this is not just a simple heart. It is speculated that perhaps this is a gesture of protection. Why then do this keyblade wielding unknown, who physically stands in opposition to the neo-heartless, need protection in the sign of the heartless?

[Two]
Much speculation has arisen to the reason behind her face being shown. This is one mystery that cannot easily be solved or theorized.

[Three]

[Four]
Did we ever figure this one out? Why is Sora hovering [in original KH clothes] over a turbulent sea? Wasn't he supposed to be in the memory pod? Or is this a dream. Roxas was said to be having dreams of Sora in the beginning of the game.. is this one of them?

[Five] Probably the most important question*
The infamous "The Gathering." "We'll go together." Who are these four? What are they doing, where are they going? Since one of these is Roxas [the dual weilding unknown], and Roxas is supposedly helping Sora, and since he's in the same gathering as the GEU, infering Roxas and GEU are on the same side...

[Six]
...why does the heartless symbol appear around the GEU as he enters into the world? Does it have anything to do with the heartless sign that forms around Roxas?

Seriously, if you can.. think about these things.
For number 1, doesnt it rmind u of the heart that u see whoever it is in it at the last part of the 4min trailer?

mirasaki

I thought the fragmented tale just meant the connection between Sora and Roxas. The first game was about Sora, and we will get more information in KH2 about what Roxas was doing at the time. It seems obvious to me at least that when Sora and Roxas meet, there will be some sort of fusion; not necessarily a bodily one. Sora mentions that he remembers Twilight Town, and that DiZ says that Twilight Town is part of the other side of his memories. SO in that instance, the fragmented tale is just another way of saying the Deep Dive's line "Another Side, Another Story." I think that Sora and Roxas's memories will intertwine, causing them to become a new person (or at least one of them).

As for the Bottle, who knows? Maybe that was just symbolism. A message in a bottle could represent a connection between two distant people; the person who wrote the message, and the person who discovers the message by fate. Or maybe this all contributes to the grand scheme of things in KH2.

(On a side note, when I looked over the song list for KH2, the speculation of KH3 has been ascertained by one of the very last songs on the list. I can't remember what it was called, but it seems suggestive that there isn't going to be a happy ending and will remain inconclusive. Why can't Nomura just finish his story! God, I know he's just going to drag this title year by painstaking year in each game until Sora and Kairi reach the age when they can marry...)

E

Eclipse

^^ omg why did you bring a thread from 4 months ago back to life? this thread should have died months ago. Leave it alone!! we know all of this now. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back