• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They told me April 1st...should I?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arearda

I pre-ordered my copy of KHII and Game Stop told me to come pick it up April 1st. But the thing is, it comes out tomorrow! Should I really wait until the 1st, or should I just say "screw it" and get it tomorrow, its actual release date?

I'm just going to go to them to see if they have it tomorrow. I really don't want to have to wait five days after everyone else has it...and has heard sanctuary...and has already played through at least half of it...:(

Arearda

You know...you could've stated that in a much nicer way. I don't know who shoved the bug up your ass today. I was just curious if there was a way that I could get it earlier.

Renali

Only 5 days is not that long xp (you can't be in the middle of the game that soon, everyone knows how long it is oO)Who says everyone will have the day tomorrow? It'll prolly be sold out soon. And you might get it earlier you never know. At least you know your getting the game. Don't be a baby, 5 days ain't gonna kill ya xp (compared to 3+ years of waiting x_x)

Touji-kun

good god. so many retarded people................It is different for everyone. I think that the own store would know when its gonna release something. Ii"S DIFFERENT EVERYWHERE! GET OVER IT PEOPLE! GAH! just get it when your freaking store tells you to! End of story! Stop making these damn threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back