• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They messsed up! *BIG SPOILER*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Br0k3n Riku

now that eeryone knows what happened, I have a question.... Why did the portal to Betwix and Between Show up in the fake twilight town? and since that was in the fake twilight town, then doesnt that make The world that never was fake too?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Br0k3n Riku said:
now that eeryone knows what happened, I have a question.... Why did the portal to Betwix and Between Show up in the fake twilight town? and since that was in the fake twilight town, then doesnt that make The world that never was fake too?
no because thats the portal ansem and riku were using to get to the world that never was(they opened it in the fake twilight town)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Br0k3n Riku said:
hmm, I guess they opened it in the fake twilight town so no one would find it...
yea thats what i was thinking..............and if the org. was to folow the path it would lead them into the fake TT and not the real one and not inot DiZ's real headquaters........

Ompalompa287

lol guys......lets make this plain and simple....

they didnt mess up....roxas was always in the computerized version or TT...so even if he distroyed the computer in the computer version of TT.....the real main computer in the real town was perfectly functional and can transport u back and to the fake, digital town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back