• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ther's someone missing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

sora has riku and kairi. donald has his nephews and daisy.and king mickey has minney. But who does goofy have? no one. he has a son named Max, but still they didn't but him in there.If you don't know who that is look at a goofy movie or goof troop.whether he was a kid or not in the game would bother me.I just wnt him in the game.

I'm not the only one thinking about it look
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...ax&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
maybe he'll be in kh3? yeah i think he should of been in the kh series.

White_Feather

i could totally imagine Max being a fighter in training to defeat the heartless
just dont put Roxanne in, she's useless and the other characters with the doglike noses FREAK ME OUT!!!
i dont know why but those noses(not goofy or max) give me nightmares

Wolffia

sora has riku and kairi. donald has his nephews and daisy.and king mickey has minney. But who does goofy have? no one. he has a son named Max, but still they didn't but him in there.If you don't know who that is look at a goofy movie or goof troop.whether he was a kid or not in the game would bother me.I just wnt him in the game.

I'm not the only one thinking about it look
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation...ax&qh=boost:popular+age_sigma:24h+age_scale:5

Donald's nephews, Daisy, and Minnie were all developed by earlier Disney teams; in fact, I think they were all made up when Walt Disney was still alive, but i don't think Max was made up until after Walt Disney died. This may be a tad far-fetched, but I think maybe for the main Disney characters they chose characters that have been around since even a little while after Disney Inc. came into being.

Alot of people, when they think of Disney, they tend to think of Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, the nephews, Goofy, and maybe Pete, but characters like Max, that have only been around for a little while, they aren't often immediately thought of.
Maybe they didn't include Max, just specifically for that reason.
Mickey has nephews too, but how often are they mentioned? They certainly weren't included.

heartofRiku

If they included Max, they would have to include PJ as well, but what would PJs role be if his dad is a villain?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Pete and Goofy are friends in goof Troop Cartoon (I loved that show), but apparently, it doesn't count since Pete has a wife and two kids. Goofy actually had no one to begin with. Out of all the cartoons, there is bound to have one character to not have a matching character. That is somewhat a cartoonich rule. upon watching the House of Mouse, there is Clarabell cow but she goes with Horus Horsebell, and there is that chicken but she has a crush on donald. In the Goofy Movie extreme, Goofy was in love with a college librarian. Apparently she didn't appear in the House of Mouse. There is always that newest of the new character! *Drum Roll* And his name is stitch! Yes, stitch has become one of the main characters of Disney. But he matches with Lilo or Angel. I think Goofy does have a partner of somewhat but I think his wife died when Max was born. Or Max was an orphan.

Edit: Oh yeah, did you know that Mickey has three nephews also? I forgot their names but I think they are actually Minnies Nephews. They are one of them "forgotten" characters like Oswald the Lucky Rabbit which was Disney's first cartoon production.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back