• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► There is Darkness within every heart. Now use it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Yay! Yet another part of Jade's story.

---

"Damn it!" Jade cursed again. As she walked along the roof tops of the second district. "Why did Cid have to show up? I could have finished Squall! I had him in the palm of my hands!" Jade continued walking along, talking to herself until she had reached the third district.

She looked down into the small balcony around the first turn from the entrance to the third district. There was the duck and the dog again, and from the corner of her eye, was Sora who must have been able to fight off the heartless that were attacking him earlier. They looked harmless. But they were treading in dangerous water, since the second and third districts were infested with heartless. Plus Jade was looking to take out her rage on someone anyway. Jade muttered under her breath. "Come heartless".

Two soldier heartless appeared at either end of the balcony, surrounding the two. The two backed up into eachother's backs, and Donald shouted. "Lets get him Goofy!". They tried to attack the heartless, but failed miserable and ended up falling down and on top of Sora.

Jade rolled her eyes. She had expected a better fight from them, but to her dismay, they were pathetic.

Suddenly, walls rose up from all exits, trapping Sora, Donald and Goofy. Several heartless Soldiers showed up, and once again Sora was in battle.

Jade had enough of this place. She knew where Squall, Yuffie, Aerith and Cid were, and that was enough for now. She also wanted to track Cloud and Sephiroth. Plus she had a few questions for Ansem.

Oracle

Sorry for the belated reply o_O; I've been busy... x_x

---

SPLASH! Jade had teleported just above the fountain just inside the castle. Jade shuddered as she stepped out. Everytime I've missed my mark. Everytime it's more annoying than the last! Jade thought angrily as she stepped out. She climbed the staircase, and entered the library to find Ansem, and, to Jade's shock, the silver haired boy from Destiny Islands.

"What the? What is that islander doing here?" Jade demanded, glaring at Ansem reproachully.

"This is Riku. He will be helping us in return for us helping him find his friends that were lost when the Destiny Islands callopsed" Ansem said simply. But Jade's temper just rose higher.

"We don't need his help. He can find his friends on his own. I know Sora is at Traverse Town if he must know." Jade paused for a moment, before continuing again. "And Ansem, I wish to speak with you... Alone." Jade shot a nasty look at Riku, who merely shrugged and walked away.

Both Ansem and Jade followed Riku with their eyes until he vanished behind a bookshelf. Jade spoke first. "Sora. He carries a weapon called the keyblade, what it it?"

Ansem relaxed in his chair, and picked at the hem of his cloak as he explained the keyblade to Jade.

Jade thought for a moment after hearing Ansem's explanation. "So this key has the power to lock the keyholes of each world... And seal the entrance to its heart to keep the heartless from swallowing it? Tch. It doesn't concern me. Now tell me where Cloud and Sephiroth reside."

Ansem frowned, he obviously didn't want this reaction from Jade. "I'm not quite sure-"

"Some wise man you turned out to be" Jade rolled her eyes and let Ansem continue.

"As I was saying. I'm not quite sure, but I would recommend that you head for the Olympus Colliseum. The battle games might interest you, and becoming more power might help you if you ever happen to cross Sephiroth's path... I know he has been quite a pain for you in your early years."

Jade clenched her fist, rage filling her veins. Of course Sephiroth's been a pain! With him constantly using Sin Harvester I don't even have a chance to move before he knocks me out with that overly cheap attack... Jade simply nodded to let Ansem know she understood, then turned around and vanished into darkness again. (and predicting what she might fall into next upon reemerging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back