• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: What Kingdom Hearts Is.*Possible Spoilers* Theory: What Kingdom Hearts Is.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advent-Warrior

Ok from what we know Kingdom Hearts is the place where all hearts are born. As of such, it is connected to all hearts and is basically one giant heart. The most important question is whether it is light or darkness. I belive it is both. I think that kingdom hearts is not just a heart, but a bridge between the world of darkness and the world of light. I belive this because all hearts have both light and darkness in them. Kingdom hearts can't be just light or dark, because it is linked to hearts that have both light and dark, thus Kingdom hearts woulddraws energy from the world of light and darkness to create hearts. Another reason for this is because kingdom hearts is also part of the WTNW. If you think of the world of light and darkness as huge cliffs, with a giant void inbetween and a bridge linking them. The void would be the world of nothingness or the WTNW, and the bridge would be kingdom hearts. If you were to look up from the void the bridge would appear as a giant object in the sky, which is why in the WTNW kingdom hearts is portrayed as the moon. Anyways just a theory. Tell me your opinions

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
Re: Theory: What Kingdom Hearts Is.*Possible Spoilers* Theory: What Kingdom Hearts Is

I believe that Kingdom Hearts is as what you mentioned, except for the darkness and light part. I believe it is at the border of the elements, not twilight, darkness, or light, but its own self. It has no desire, but contains tremendous power that can be willed to an alliance. However, it is not neutral, because of its everlying fact that it has no feelings of apathetacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back