• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory: Terra is Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't double-post.

As for when BBS will come out, we don't know yet.

GuardianSoul

Ive found out that if you take out the X in the Organizationg Member's names and rearrange the letters you can find out their True Name

for example: Roxas. Take out the x and put the S in fron and the R behind the O and you have Sora
Xemnas. Take out the X and put the A in front and then the N and the S, E, M. And you have Ansem

So what im trying to say is that i dont think this is correct because Xehanorts name doesnt compose down to Terra

Muse

you look atrocious
We've known that for over two years now. :v

And, you know, Xehanort was found by AtW and the only thing he could remember was the name 'Xehanort'. That hardly means that's his real name. That was the only thing he remembered, thus he went by it. Before, you know, stealing Ansem's name for his own. >_>

Terra = Xehanort is still plausible.

Auron

Missing an eye
1. We already knew the thing about the names
2. Of course it doesn't
3. It unscrambles to be either No Heart or Another(there are others but these seem most likely)
4. Xehanort isn't the name of Org. Leader, it's Xemnas
5. His name becomes Ansem

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Ive found out that if you take out the X in the Organizationg Member's names and rearrange the letters you can find out their True Name

for example: Roxas. Take out the x and put the S in fron and the R behind the O and you have Sora
Xemnas. Take out the X and put the A in front and then the N and the S, E, M. And you have Ansem

So what im trying to say is that i dont think this is correct because Xehanorts name doesnt compose down to Terra

... Don't tell me you only just figured that out. And the name thing alone isn't enough to prove the theory wrong. For example, Xemnas' anagram is Ansem, not the name of his somebody Xehanort, and yet Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. So really, your own argument proves yourself wrong.

Narxus

correct. it composes 'another' and 'no heart'.

Narxus

There are so many theories about Terra being Xehanort, nobody thinks that Xehanort could just be Xehanort
the reason for this being that AtW found xehanort with no recollection of his past if square didnt explain this, they would be pretty bad story tellers having a bad guy just apearing out of thin air.

Auron

Missing an eye
But maybe Xehanort doesn't have to be Terra

Xehanort could just be his own character who's brain was fried during the events of BBS

Muse

you look atrocious
Uh-huh. I really doubt that.

Otherwise, the story of how Xehanort came to be is really unimportant if he's just some random guy off the street with no connection at all to the main characters of BBS. :v

@Narxus: Don't double-post. Use the edit button if you have to add something or wait until someone else posts before posting again.

Muse

you look atrocious
Because there's more signs pointing to Terra being related to Xehanort than there is pointing DS being related to Xehanort. In fact, there isn't really any connection between DS and Xehanort besides the mere chance that DS might betray MX and steal his name, which is completely circumstantial and has no real basis to it whatsoever.

Besides that, MX is also very likely to be related to Xehanort as well. I mean, similar looks, same name. Hmm. Surely it can't be just a coincidence.

super riku

ok, i know this theory has probably been said a lot, but please bear with me.Note:this thory is based almost complete speculation and has few(not none, but few) supporting facts.

My theory is that at some point in the time when Terra was searching for Master Xehanort, Terra may have started down the path of darkness. This is based off of a quote from Maleficent saying as much and even though those of evil intent would lie about such things in reality, they usually tell the truth about them in these kind of fictional stories (ironically).

At some point Terra meets, fights, and is defeated by a powerful enemy(whether it would be Master Xehanort, his apprentice, or someone else) and was banished to Radiant Garden, his memory in ruins*. At this time, Ansem the Wise finds him and when he asks Terra who he is, the only name Terra can remember is "Xehanort" and takes the name as his own. Later on Terra's original start towards the road of darkness leads him to become the Xehanort we have all come to know

Supporting facts:
-Terra and Xehanort look a lot alike(forgive the cliche)
-Xehanort has already shown having no problems taking the names of others (i.e.Ansem)
-In a Secret Ansem Report, Ansem describes Xehanort as superhuman. Personally, if I saw the abilities of a keyblade weilder, i'd probably see them as superhuman as well.
-The beforementioned quote from Maleficent.
-In the BBS video, Terra's eyes turn yellow, a small symbol of Xehanort(granted, the same trait is observed in Xigbar, Saix, Ansem the Wise, and Master Xehanort)
-In a cutscene of 358/2 Days Xemnas converses with Roxas in a friendly manner, and grabs his shoulder as he walks past mirroring a cutscene from BBS where Terra does the same to Ven.
-in KH2FM, Xemnas is seen going to see a "friend" which happened to be Aqua's armor. It was also said by Xigbar that he was looking for another friend at Castle Oblivion. Now this would imply that Xehanort is either could be either terra or ven, but im sure everyone would agree that of the two, terra would seem more likely

Well thats all i got on the subject. Comment below

*I have no idea how to explain the hair and eye color differences of Terra and Xehanort. Result of power-loss?

although its hard to put together a well supported theory on bbs and terra i say your theory is logical, but it conflicts with my own theory of him, although i must say your theory makes a lot of sense

AJ100

OmniChaos one thing i have to say i wacth people play the BBS game. also terra kwpt getting in the way of Ven and MX pushed him off a cliff which was like 2 miles high and was draged across the side that could kill some one and what I meant by almost getting killed is that the keyblade wars were really dangerous so stop messing up my theory I never asked you for your opinion about my theory so don't make any replies to my theory and stop being such an stupid jerk face and an ass. get a life and stop picking on me for now reason what reason do you have an issue against me well knock it off its annoying. also you said MX had yellow/golden eyes they were nowhere near yellow or gold mabye you watch bad quality wideos because i watch HD youtube videos and that's a pretty clear video.:57::lol: Terra is so XH even if mickey saw XH months after keyblade wars peoples hair and skin grows and ages at different rates like kairi hergrew from 2 inches above her shoulders to 2 inches above her gluteus maximus so u still can't ruin my theory so HAHA HAHA and HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! you can kepp trying to ruin my theory but i cant intercept so bring it on daffioldil.:cool:

But u may be right. Maybe Terra didn't fuse with MX nor is Xehanort Terra maybe it's Dark Soilder because who else could've known how to turn Riku into his dark form the basicly are the same except riku has a skirt in his dark form. mabye Terra and DS are identicle twins or twin that look alot alike but not exactly. so mabye it's that they fused which double hair size in months so mabye your right but not completly the fusion could still mean Terra is half of Xehanort or DS' real name was Jr as in XEHANORT Jr. so maybe he just grew quickly so i'm sorry for

1. blowing a gascit
2.for calling you annoying
3. calling you a stupid jerk face okay
i guess i didn't want my theory destroyed okay.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Kairi's hair is hardly 2 inches above her butt. It's shoulder-length. Even then, it grew that long within a year. Terra would have had merely days to weeks after BBS ends for it to grow as long as Xehanort's which actually does reach his bum.

Your reasoning for why Terra's skin, hair, and eye color would change to Xehanort's is still yet to make sense.

Please try and have a shred of maturity within your posts.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
also you said MX had yellow/golden eyes they were nowhere near yellow or gold mabye you watch bad quality wideos because i watch HD youtube videos and that's a pretty clear video.

Screen%2008.jpg

:I

Last edited:

AJ100

Chevalier in the trailer i saw MX's eyes they were a darkish orange okay mabye the picture is bad quality okay puctures get screwed up okay or mabye MX's eyes change colors like Terra's did okay. yeesh is every one ganging up to make me look stupid cut it out okay i'm just stating a pooint okay I have a right to state my opinions k

Muse

you look atrocious
And we have a right to prove them wrong. If there's evidence out there that contradicts what you said, then someone is going to point it out and tell you that you are wrong.

If this happens, then the very least you could do is accept that you are wrong and not behave childishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back